Chapter 7

Kyle and I walk down the hall. Kyle is by my side and it's freaking AWKWARD!!!. Earlier we were in the room and after a few awkward questions I figured out he is not my father.

Yeah it was a very awkward situation indeed. The whole time they called me Courtney and I kept wanting to scream at them both the whole time. I thought of many very impolite things to say to them. Of course I didn't because I was raised as a lady... Well I did throw a bunch of mud at my teacher one time.  Long story that involved me getting detention for a month.  I blame Courtney.

Well anyways... I'm going to see my brother in jail for rebellion. Well that's new. When I ran into the wall it finally woke me out my thoughts.

"Watch out Courtney," he says.

I put on a fake smile and keep walking.

I really hate that guy!!! For all I know he could be the one who kidnapped Courtney thinking that she was me. Or, he could be the one who got me in the freaking face!

This is getting to confusing. I really have no clue what's going on right now. I'm just going to have to try to make small talk with this bozo!

" So how much farther is it. It feels like we have been walking for ever!"I say.

He glances at me and smiles a fake smile then looks forward.There is only one light and it is a  flickering light hanging from the Cellinng. Ok I know this is supposed to be like a rebellion ship but they should at least have class or like electricity. Ok wow I have been by my self way to much!

Kyle stops in his tracks and I almost run straight into him. He gives me that stupid glare I hate! When he turns his back I pretend to strangle him.

When I notice where we are I completely go still. I seriously think my heart stopped for a second. There is a wooden door. The door has a metal outlining and a grey metal stripe that goes across the middle. It looks so.....familiar.

I must have been staring at it for a long time because Kyle has to shake my shoulder.

"Are you going in or not," he says.

" Um.. yeah," I say," are you coming I with me?"

" No, I'm going back to help Steph make some food," thank god. I think to myself before he continues, "are you allergic to anything?"

"I'm kind of like a vegetarian.  The only meat I eat is chicken.

He stares at me,"we are having fish."

I smile,"fish it is!"

I walk through the door and I see Erick in a cell and somebody els in the other cell. I'm assuming that it is Hook or James..... whatever.

Captain hook. That's still  freaking hysterical!!

I start to burst out laughing causing Erick to look at me. The other person was turned around sitting at a chair facing the wall.

I walk over to Erick. He looks like a sad puppy in a kennel. His hair looks longer is that even possible? Well I never found out how long I was asleep.

"So Erick, is this your new job interview?"

" Alice?" I funny answer,"Courtney?"

I don't answer his question I just keep going, " Why?  Why in the world would you not tell me?!"

"I don't need to tell you everything." He says. 

"Fine stupid. lets just get this straight. you were working with the rebels!"

He puts his head down. I sigh feeling a hint of guilt for calling him stupid. That immediately went away.

"Do you know why your a moron!?! Because you didn't tell me you joined..this!!"

He sighs," so what if I didn't tell you?"

"Your so stupid," I am practically screaming now," because I want in!!"

Hey guys thanks for reading my book. This is my first book.If you stuck it out this long you are amazing!! I'll post the next chapter soon.  ;).....