chapter 28

Today is going to be a horrible day. James is leaving today so that means that he is really busy. I was hoping after last night we could do something. . I grab an Apple off of the counter and head down to the town.

Why do I forgive people so easily? Every time I forgive someone they do something even worse and then just automatically expect me to forgive them! The worst part is that I actually do forgive them for everything!

I keep thinking about everything that has happened.....until I ruin into a complete stranger. "You b*tch. Watch were your going! Now move!"

I look up. The girl I ran into had an annoyed look on her face. She has short brown hair. She has blue eyes and she was wearing clothes to match. She  also has a dark hoodie on with some jeans.

She speaks again," didn't you hear me the first time?! I said get out of my way!" She shoves me, causing me to stumble backwards.

I'm done taking this from people! I'm done being that helpless girl who gets treated like dirt. I'm done with people like her!

"Look! I'm sorry I bumped into you, but that does not give you the right to push  me out of your way. So maybe next time this happens try just freaking asking instead of ordering people around! "

I can't believe I said that! I can't believe I did that! She looks really mad now, good she finally got the message.....hopefully.

"Really?! Your the one talking to me about class! I know who you are , and I know everything that's going on between you and James! Do you really think that's classy?!"

Wait. What!? How could she know? She is just some random jerk! Isn't she?

" I never said anything about class, that's just common decency! Also, how do you know about James?!"

"O please princesses is it? Everyone knows that you are only seeing him because you want special treatment!"

She had a big smile on her face after she says that. She probably knows that what she said stung. Still,I am speechless. I can't think of anything to say back.

She leans forward,"Well you want to know something? I am still trying to figure something out. I'm still trying to figure out why a hot, strong, and nice guy fell for someone as ugly as you when he could have had someone like me!"

She is really grasping at straws. Really that's the best she can do? Try to make me feel weak. Good thing I grew up making sure that I never felt emotionally weak again.

"Well do you want to know something? I already know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world.  I just want you to know that the reason why he picked me is because we fell in love a long time ago and he just got me back, and I really do think that you don't know what that feels like!"

Her mouth drops open. She tries to talk but all that comes out is small little noises. She finally gives up and walks away.

I can't believe I did that. I can't believe I said that! I can't believe that I actually stood up for myself!

I feel a hand on my back. I jump.

"Calm down princess."

I turn around. . I see James smiling at me. O no.Did he hear all of that?

"Have you been standing there the whole time?"

"Um...no."

"Your lying aren't you?"

"Maybe just a little."

I can feel my face getting red.

"Don't let what Mel said bother you. She is always trying order people around."