chapter 20

Earlier James had cancled us meeting. He said that he had to take care of something. I was concerned at first but I let it slip my mind. So later I fell back asleep.... Until he flipping woke me up!

"Wake up Alice! We need to go now!"

I cover my eyes with my arm,"Who are you and why did you wake me up?"

The person sighs," James Alice, its James."

"What time is it?" I yawn. I still have my eyes closed tight. I'm way too tired to think about thin nd right now.

"like twelve, but we need to go now!" he says with a hint of alarm in his voice

"but....but im lazy! Also I'm tired! These two things don't mix well."

"Alice! I dont have time for this now!" He picks me up and that makes me bolt completely awake. I still have my eyes closed because I hate when people pick me up!

"James!....I hate heights! Also being carried. I'm trying to tell you to PUT ME DOWN!"

"I know! That's why I am carring carrying you!"

"You are a freaking jerk! Put me down, now!"

" No because you will open your eyes!"

"Why cant I open my eyes?"

"Because there is people here that I don't want you to see!"

"Who are they? I ask.

"People who I really don't want you to see, okay?! Just leave it at that! I also am trying to not let them see you because if they see you I don't know what will happen!So, Alice please please please be quite and keep your eyes shut! Go back to sleep."

I listened to him.I kept my eyes closed and eventually I did fall back to sleep. I hate this so much. Being woken up at midnight already sucks, but if you carry me then I'm not going to be very happy at all.

I was awaken by the sun shining through a window. Were am I? What happened when I was asleep? How did I even fall asleep?!

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I see is a white ceiling that I recognize. Wait! What! A ceiling on that boat that isnt made of wood! Then I notice it! I am not on a boat. I am back in my old room. This cant be happening! How did this even happen?! Who were those the people that he didn't want me to see?! Did James get tired of me and just take me back here? No, he wouldn't do that. Then an even worse thought came to mind. What if my parents were the ones who brought me here!?! If that's true then what about James?! What about my brother and sister?!

I scream as loud as I can,"somebody help me! Get me out of here!" Somebody will come in my room , and maybe then I will know who we are really dealing with. I shut my eyes as a person comes into my room! I keep screaming even louder! I don't want to see who it is. I don't want to even be here. Dammit! I thought I could hadn't this but I can't!

Alice, calm down!"

I open my eyes when I hear that familiar voice. It was James siting on my bed right beside me. My breathing starts to go back to normal. My heart is still racing! My eyes start to water. I'm so stressed out ever since I have been here. I'm going to die st age twenty aren't I? You know I never used to cry, even through everything my parents put me through. I don't remember shedding one year for myself, Courtney on the other hand I would cry for all the time.

I stand up and walk across the room,"Why am I here? I never wanted to come back to this place!" I say,"James why would you take me here!?" I can feel my breath getting heavier and louder! O god, im going to pass out! My head starts to feel fuzzy. My vision starts to get blurry, like usual, horrible timing for a stupid panic attack!