Chapter 8

" What do you mean you want in?" Erick says.

"You know I've never liked my life. This is where I belong! You know that and that's why you are asking so many god dang questions!!"

The man in the cell next to Erick's throws his chair at the cell door. God!! Anger issues much!!

I walk over to the mans cell but I stop in my tracks. I know him!! I swear I've seen this man before! What the hell is going on!! First the door now him!

"Who are you! Why do I know you! Where's my sister!" I ask.

He looks at my wrist.  I look down remembering that I'm still wearing my bracelet still,"Alice you should probably stop asking question."

"How did you know that I wasn't Courtney?" I ask.

He avoids the question, but still answers it at the same time, "your welcome for the bracelet by the way.  I would have given you it in person but I didn't know when I would see you again. I'm a little busy at the moment."

"What. ... your the one who... Wait, I already knew this." I shake my head. That's not  important right now. "Who are you! Where's my sister?!?!"

"What makes you thing I know anything?"

He has a stupid grin on his stupid face. What's with people and their stupid expressions today?! To make things worse he is really cute to! Ugghh why does he have to be so cute! I don't like this guy! Well I do like him but still!

"Because I talked to Steph and bozo! They said that your people hit me in the head and they found me!"

They stare to look at each other then they start to crack up laughing. I feel stupidity and anger. I really don't like this guy!

"What's so funny!?"I ask running my sore head."what did I miss."

Erick looks at me and could barely mutter out any words," you r..really think t..they told you the truth?! They were lying to you!"

I cut him off," just like you did to Courtney and I?"

"Now that's not fair!" He says," I was only doing this to protect you!"

I try to hold back the tears but it's to late. I can already feels teard streaking down my cheek. I try to wipe it away fast but it's to late I look at both of them and there faces look like I just punched them in the gut!

Hook\James looks at Erick with a sad look on his face, "I told you I didn't want anything to happen to her! This is why I didn't want to get then involved!"

Ok I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that and just keep going before I acutely notice him staring at me....to late.

He has brown shaggy hair with deep eyes.  Deep brown eyes.  His hair is so brown and dark hair that is almost black. So cute ahhh..........I hate that about him!! I can't show weakness!  Especially to some one as cute as he is.... Crap I'm off topic agian. I need to forget that he is here. That is the only way I can stay on topic.

Stupid mind. You totally like him don't you. Shut up. Don't tell me what to do! Bite me. Well I'm you so I'd rather not. Ugghh your so irritating! Love you to, but not as much as you love him...... Wait am I really talking to myself? I really miss my sister. I need her to come back soon or I could start talking to myself out loud, and where would that leave me? In an asylum!!

"What are we going to do just leave her here?" Erick says. 

" Of course not she is way to important to leave here! I wouldn't even think about that!"

Ok this was cute at first but now is just getting old.  They continue to argue like this for the next 5 minutes before  I finally stop them.

I take a piece of wood from the chair off of the ground and hit it against the cell bars. They both stop talking and stare at me, stunned."So what are we going to do? If I stay here for another minute I will flipping explode!" I say. 

James looks at me"your going to help us escape."

I roll my eyes."why would I do that."

He smiles that gorgeous smile..... that I freakinfbhate!!!!

"Because your sister is working with us and now so are you."

Dammit!!! He is one of those people who make everything  suspenseful, isn't he?