Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures or any of the characters from the persona series.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N L/n, the sister of a well known medalist who teaches at her school. The medalist who took her in after hearing the news about their parents deaths. Y/N is the sister of Kamoshida Suguru, yes the Kamoshida who sexual assaults the female students and abuses the volleyball team.

Our dear poor, Y/N doesn't have a clue about her brother's actions and the suffering he is causing. Kamoshida tries his best to hide his true self from his sister by putting up a fake smile and making her look away from his sinful deeds. He wouldn't want his sister to be scared of him and see him as a villian, even though they weren't related by blood he still cared for his little sister. He wanted Y/N to keep viewing him as the strong and kind brother he once was when they were younger.

Y/N knew that her brother was off but couldn't find the reason why. She tried to find what was off about him, but couldn't find anything. Kamoshida was that good on hiding his sinful deeds and keeping everyone quiet. So it gave Y/N a shock when she heard the Phantom Thieves of Hearts were planning to take her brother's heart. She never saw her brother that angry and frustrated by the time Kamoshida looked at Y/N he tried to pull off a fake smile, but he knew he messed up when he saw his dear sister eyes filled with uneasiness.

Y/N immediately left for her classes and Kamoshida was more angry that he let his guard down and let Y/N see his "bad" side. This interaction didn't go unnotice by the Phantom Thieves, especially when they knew who she really was since they did see her in Kamoshida's palace.

I'm getting way to ahead of the story, but let me start from the beginning where you interaction with the Phantom Thieves started.