Chapter 5

Y/N opened here eyes revealing bright e/c hues. She then heard pitter patter, she open up the curtain and saw rain coming down creating a soothing sound. "I just want to go back to bed, but school exists. I wonder if Shida has left...I wonder what happen to him last night. He started acting weird when I mentioned Kurusu." Y/N decided to stop her train of thought before she becomes late for school. She got ready and soon enter the kitchen to see her brother leaving breakfast at the table, "Do you want a ride to school or would you rather walk in the rain?" The tired girl merely looked up and mumbled, "I'll walk it. It can wake me up and I can enjoy the rain." Kamoshida gave her a concerned look, and soon sighed "Alright, but you better put on another jacket and take the umbrella. I don't want you to get sick." Y/N just waved off his commemt, "Yeah yeah I'll be careful Shida. I'm just going to finish eating, brush my teeth and go to school. " They both finished their food and soon left, Kamoshida taking his car and Y/N taking the subway.

Y/N made it to the subways and was looking off to the distance and noticed messy black hair in the distance. Y/N dashed through the crowd towards the unsuspecting figure, "Good morning Kurusu-san. " The onyx eye boy was shocked but soon composed himself, "Good morning L/N. You seem happy." The said girl smiled, "Maybe because I don't have to ride the subway by myself anymore. Anyway we should go we don't want you to be late again, right?" smirked out Y/N. Kurusu just rolled his eyes, "Oh ha ha very funny L/N. You're late for one day and no one will let it down." Y/N and Kurusu entered the subway, unfortunately they couldn't find a spot to sit so they were pressed against the wall.

This would make Y/N flustered, but Y/N was slowly suffocating from the pressure against her chest. Kurusu tried to help by trying to resist the push but was soon pushed against Y/N. "Kurusu-san......ca...n't....breathe. Tell family I love them...bleh." Kurusu shocked his head, "You are not dying just let me do something. " Kurusu placed his arms on both sides of Y/N's head and slowly pulled away from her, just enough for to breathe and not be pushed again. "Is that better L/N?" Y/N noticed their position, hands caging her in with Kurusu face close to her where she can smell the mint from his mouth "Is this actually happening? I thought this only happened in movies and books! All we need now is a bump so he can get closer to me." Not a moment a to soon there was a bump and Kurusu fell forward, but managed to catch himself so he wouldn't crash to Y/N.

Kurusu didn't expect that jump and realized his face was in front of Y/N's, "Huh this happened.....I never suspected to be in this position, but I don't hate it." Kurusu and Y/N soon arrived to their destination and got out of the cramp subway. Y/N was a bit flustered with a very small amount of red on her cheecks, while Kurusu's glasses blocked his face where people couldn't see his cheecks with a hint of red.

They each took out their umbrella amd started walking together. They were both silent, only the rain hitting against their umbrellas and the ocasional voices were heard. The silence wasn't awkward, but comforting for the both of them. They knew they were getting closer to school because of the whispers of people talking about them, "Are they walking together." "Are they dating or something?" "Do you think he threaten her when she was showing him around?" "Poor L/N, but I'm glad I'm not in her shoes." spoke students with a concerned or condescending voices.

Y/N and Kurusu were getting annoyed and decided to ignore their whispers and keep walking. They both made it to class and took their assigned seatings. And once again class started, where Y/N began writing and drawing. Y/N heard mumbles about Kurusu being smart, so she looked up and saw Kurusu rubbing his neck. "He's really proud, but who wouldn't be when it the teacher who throws chalk at you." Class continued and it was soon over.

Kurusu soon left the classroom only to see Kamoshida happily walking towards Takamaki, "Hey there, Takamaki. You looking for a ride home? Things have been pretty dangerous lately with all those accidents." A solem voice came out of Takamaki, "Sorry, I have a photoshoot today. It's for the special summer issue, so I can't afford to miss it." Kamoshida closed his eyes, "Hey, now...Being a model's fine and dandy, but don't work your pretty little self to the bone. You mention you weren't feeling well, right? Something about appendicitis."
"Yes. I keep planning to go to the hospital, but I've been too busy... Sorry to worry you." Takamaki kept trying to avoid eye contact, "Can you just go and leave already?" thought the nervous blonde. 

Kamoshida doesn't realise and keeps talking, "You must be lonely too. I feel bad for keeping your best friend at practice so often. That's why I asked you out in the fir-" Kamoshida cuts himself off when he saw Y/N walking towards them. Takamaki noticed the silence and followed Kamoshida's eyes that landed on you, "You disgusting pig" angrily thought Takamaki, before she can thinking anymore thoughts someone spoke to her. "Takamaki-san it nice to see you again." said the h/c hair girl.

Kamoshida decided to speak, "I have to go and coach the volleyball team." Both girls just nodded, Takamaki was surprised since Kamoshida left so quickly. "Are you okay Takamaki-san? Are you sick?" Asked Y/N. Takamaki weakly nodded her head "Oh no I just have a lot of things in mind. I have to go. Bye L/N." Takamaki simply left leaving Y/N behind with her thoughts, "Takamaki-san didn't look so well especially with Shida. Is she scraed of him? What did he do to make her scared...did he hurt her? No no I need to stop thinking that way it will only make me feel paranoid. I should go home." Y/N lifted her head up and soon started walking away.

Kurusu saw Y/N leave, "I wonder what on her mind? Did Kamoshida do something to her?" Onyx eyes soon narrowed just from the thought of Kamoshida harassing Y/N. He calmed down and walked out the school only to see Ryuji waiting at front, "Yo." Kurusu didn't expect to see him especially after their conversation at the rooftop, "What's up." Ryuji crossed his arms,"I wanna talk about that castle from yesterday. I tried tellin' myself it was all just a dream...but I couldn't do it." Ryuji soon became frustrated and gritted his teeth the more he spoke, "I can't act like nothing happened. It's all connected to that bastard Kamoshida, after all. I wanna find out what's up with that place, no matter what. And y'know, you're the only person I can rely on for this stuff. So, you in?" Kurusu stared at Ryuji for bit and soon started smiling, "Sure. What next?" Ryuji looked at Kurusu and expected hin to deny, "Ooh... Looks like I managed to talk some sense into you." Ryuji started to think how to get to the castle, "I think we should just try and retrace our steps from yesterday. In the meantime, you're walkin' to the station, right? Let's go together. Lemme know if you notice any other weird building on the way." Ryuji chuckle out the last part. They both started walking to the station, "Ryuji doesn't seem like a bad guy. I should go with him so he won't get into trouble."