Chapter 15

Akira woke up and was putting on his school uniform. Morgana stretched his body and looked at Akira with a confused look.

“What are you doing?” Morgana asked as he looked at Akira in his school uniform. “What do you mean?  I’m getting ready for school.” Akira answered and grabbed the straps of his bag.

Morgana jumped onto the counter and pushed down the bag with his small paws, “You do realize that there’s no school. Remember you and Ryuji are planning to buy some weapons today.”

Akira checked his phone and looked at the date. He sighed and changed out of his uniform and wore his casual attire. Akira seemed absent-minded and wasn’t as focused as he should be. Morgana jumped into Akira’s bag so they could meet up with Ryuji. 

Akira walked downstairs, but his bag kept hitting against the wall. Morgana becomes fed up and pokes his head out and hisses at him, “I get it! You’re worried about her, but can you please pay attention. Acting this way isn’t going to help her.” Akira mumbles a sorry and Sojiro just looks at Morgana who was meowing angrily at Akira, “At least I have someone checking up on you.” Sojiro spoke with his cup of coffee. 

Akira and Morgana soon left the cafe and went towards the meeting place. Akira took the subway where he drifts off, “Now that I realize, I never asked for her phone number.” he mumbles out. Morgana perks up and pokes his head out, “That does explain why she went to the cafe to deliver that message...wait you’re telling me that you don’t have her number yet.” Morgana looks up in shock.

Akira awkwardly rubs his neck, “It never appeared in the conversation so it slipped my mind. Maybe I should ask for her number when we go back to school.” Morgana agrees, “Maybe we can gain some information about her relationship with Kamoshida.” Akira nods and rubs Morgana's head. The duo arrives at Shibuya and walk towards Ryuji. 

In the apartment sat Y/n who's watching some TV in the living room. Kamoshida went to school for some volleyball ‘practice’. Y/n could only imagine what her brother might be doing to the volleyball members. “I need to rest. I already have too many things in my head. Maybe I should go out and walk around. I can go to the diner or go to the cafe again.” Y/n rambled on until she decided to get ready and just go somewhere. Anywhere that would distract her. 

Y/n was already changed, but stood in her room looking at Mr. Kat. She walks up to him and picks up Mr. Kat. On the back of Mr. Kat was a zipper that was hidden. She unzips it and takes out a picture, it was a picture of her family in their old home. Her eyes glaze over the picture and memories from her old town came. 

“I wish I could visit you.” Y/n sadly spoke. She would love to go visit their graves, but they were buried in her old town which was a couple of hours away. Kamoshida and Y/n would visit their graves during the anniversary of their deaths, but they couldn’t go this year. Y/n smiles at the picture and hides it under Mr. Kat.

Y/n decides to skip on the food and just walk around Shibuya. Death kind of ruined her appetite. She went to the bookstore and looked through the rows of books that she failed to notice onyx eyes looking at her. Akira saw Y/n through the window of the book store, but still kept running after Ryuji.

Y/n looks around but nothing catches her attention. The only book that catches her eyes was a book about a magician thief. 

 She sighs and leaves the bookstore. She walks around the area trying to distract herself, but she's still full of stress. She kept thinking about her brother. Y/n hopes that nothing was happening to the volleyball team, but that's wishful thinking. Y/n looks down as she walks around Shibuya and sits down next to the statue of the dog who waited for his owner for so many years.