Chapter 16

Another lesson filled with notes and Akira answering the question correctly. Y/n stared at the board with a bored expression. Y/n tried to doodle, but kept thinking about Kamoshida. 

"Why did it start? Think think think." Y/n thought. Y/n remembered when he would come home with different girls. "So it has to be before our parents death. Could it actually be the Olympics?" Y/n tried to find the relations between now and then. He was the same before he trained for the Olympics, and was stressed during his training. Y/n kept thinking but felt a vibration in her skirt pocket.

She looks up at the instructor who had their back turn. Y/n sneakily took a peak at her phone and saw a message.

"If you're reading this now then I was able to snap you out of your trance. You look tense from my view. Do you wanna talk?" Y/n silently read the text. Y/n sent a quick message before looking up at the board.

Akira heard a low ding and checked his phone. He clicked on the new message from Y/n, "I was trying to figure out why my brother is acting a certain way." 

Akira read the message and sneakily sent one.

Y/n checked her phone and read the new message, "Maybe we can talk about it during the weekend. What do you say?" Y/n smiles and sends one final message before she gets back to work. 

"Alright. Where should we meet up?". Morgana celebrated, "Success!"

Akira shakes his head and typed a response, "Lets meet up in front of the dog statue at 1pm on Saturday."

Y/n felt the vibration and read the message. She smiled and went back to work. Y/n glances at her bag where she packed another batch of muffins for Akira. 

The school gave the final bell and everyone started to pack up. Y/n took out the container full of muffins and walked up to Akira. 

"Akira I wanted to give you this, as thanks for yesterday." Y/n revealed the container of muffins. Akira stares at the muffins and looks up with awe.

"Are these all for me?" Akira stared at you filled with wonder. Y/n chuckles at his expression, "Who else would I give it to?" Y/n placed the container on top of Akira's desk. Akira beams at the sight of the muffins. 

Ann turned and saw the muffins. She eyed at the muffins with the intent to kill or in this case, eat. Akira notices Ann looking at the muffins and he brings the container closer to him. Ann sighs and goes up to the roof. 

"Thanks Y/n. Also don't forget about Saturday." Akira winks at Y/n. Y/n playfully rolls her eyes, "You better not be late." Y/n grins. Akira sighs, "Are you ever going to let that go?" 

Y/n was about to reply when one of her classmates came up to her. "L/n..." the classmate nervously looks at Akira before looking back at Y/n, "You're needed by Kamoshida." The classmate quickly leaves. 

Y/n gives Akira a small smile, "I have to go. Bye." Y/n quickly grabs her stuff and leaves the classroom. Akira eyes narrowed at the thought of Kamoshida asking for you. "We better go as well. The others are waiting. The sooner we finish the sooner Y/n will be safe." Morgana speaks out to Akira. 

Akira sighs, "Lets go." He packs up and goes to the rooftop. 

Y/n enters her brother's office. She sees Kamoshida doing some paperwork and he turns around. 

"You called Kamoshida." Y/n tensed up when she sees her brother's expression. He's angry.

"I overheard some students that you're talking to Kurusu. I thought I told-" Y/n cuts off her brother, "You only told me I couldn't take the subway. You never specified that I couldn't talk to him." Y/n defended as she played with her fingers in a nervous manner.