Moving In

Poppy and her friends have just arrived at their new home, Troll Town, no one knows why it's called that, probably because there was a legend about the happiest creatures ever, and it just so happened that this was the most happiest neighborhood anyone could find!

Poppy and her friends have bought the houses on one entire street, all they had left to do was pick a house.

Peppy, Poppy's father, greeted all of them with a warm smile as Poppy hugged her dad. You see, Peppy was the Mayor of Troll Town, and after being sent to high school in a far away place called Bergen Vill, Poppy really missed her dad.

"Oh yes! I need to warn all of you, there are only 8 houses in this block, in which all of you payed for, now you must be wondering, there are only eight of us anyway! Well I must inform you that there is one house in this neighborehood that all though slightly bigger in size is actually famous for it's record of being haunted, per say the rumour or what everyone who tries to live there says." Peppy explained as he then waved goodbye and went back to do his job as Mayor.

"So, which one of us is gonna live in the 'haunted' house?" Guy laughed.

"Not me! Im not good with spooky." Biggie said holding unto his pet dog Mr, Dinkles.

"I'm not a fan of houses with history." Smidge reasoned out.

"Ehhh, if it is haunted, my dj stuff coukd get destroyed." Suki stated with a nervius smile.

Satin and Chennille simply shook their head no.

Fuzbert simply sign languaged a quick no.

"Hm, guess I'm living there then!" Poppy beamed, not caring for the rumours her dad has warned her about.

"Great! Let's unpack then!" Suki cheered as she and the gang went their seoarate ways towards their new houses.

With Poppy...

Poppy looked at the slightly bigger than average house as she breath in and out.

"Here goes nothin." She said as she slowly entered the door.

Spotless...

That's all she could think of, the place was as clean as a newly contructed house! Nothing about the place looked spooky, or haunted, it was far from it even! Sure the house's astheatic was a bit on the vintage side but she thought it made the house feel more like a house!

"Haunted? Psh! This looks incredible!" Poppy exclaimed as she put her bag on the couch that was there.

Little did she know...Someone was watching her.

Branch's POV.

(A/N: Guys! Most of the time, I will be using a third person perspective cause I believe can tell the story in full detail that way, so please assume that all the chaps are in third person, that is except for if I add a POV notice,if i add a POV notice, pls know that before switching back to 3rd person, I will be putting another notice for it, I mean you guys probs know that already, I just wanted to clear that out just kn case, anyway Enjoy!)

Tsk! Another One? Geez, for the love of- ugh!!!

I floated around near the girl who seems to be someone who decided to live in my house. She had dyed her hair pink and was currently touring the house. I silently followed her not letting my form/soul be visible to her as she continued to look around.

She passed by a vase in which I purposely knocked over to scare her,

She squealed.

Pft! She ain't lastin a day in'ere.

She ran to the kitchen before coming back with a dust pan and a broom, carefully sweeping up the broken shards.

"Weird," The girl said as she finished sweeping up the broken glass, "Must've accidentally knocked it over," She then mumbled to herself before throwing the shards into the trash can located in the kitchen.

The pink haired girl continued touring my house, looking at all the furniture and basically everything.

"Cool." She mumbled to herself once again.

This time I grabbed the curtains and started making it seem like a wind is blowing it even though it wasn't even windy outside, I still haven't made my self visible, not like I needed to, all of the people who tried to live in these house ran away after the first night!

The girl turned to look at the curtain before grabbing it making me loose my grip on it, I floated away from it and watched her as she examined it before tying it into what seemed like a bow.

After finishing her personal tour, she took her bags and went upstairs. She started unpacking.

I groaned in silence too myself, floating over top of her. Pink, blue, light pink, light green, tiara, unicorn stockings.

Egh.

She's one of those happy wappy's, all they do is sing, dance, hug, well not literally, but they do it often.

After she finished packing, she started to check out the room in the house she chose once again, examing every detail. I then took this chance to make a few of her property float, I mean I didn't really make them float, I mean I can, but I dont need to, all I need to do is grab unto them while still being in my more spiritual form, or invisi mode if some of you may call it.

Once she turned around and saw the floating objects her eyes widened.

Gotcha!

But soon, her lips curled up into a quivering smile before she spoke up, "Um uh, hello? Mr, ghost?"

Unbelievable...

Truly, truly unbelievable, like, seriously, who asks a bunch of floating objects, a question like that? Let alone if there was an actual ghost much like myself?!

The girl continued to speak, "I know your trying to scare me so I'd go away, but I promise I'll take good care of your house! And um if you can hear me, I'd maybe also like to be your friend! Anyone can be a friend as long as they get to know each other, ghost or not!"

Yep.

I'm done,

I'll try again tomorrow...

And so, I left to go to sleep in the attic.

TBC...

A/N

I'm bored so I decided to just publish this while I make some chaps for this and the oneshot books! Oh and I might add some filler chaps that doesnt really have to do anything with the story, which I will label as a filler in the title, said filler will probs be like a oneshot but of this story au and yeah. So Enjoy! If ya habe any questions just ask me in the comment!