Just Gossip(Probs Boring, May Skip)

A/N: Idk why but this was showing as draft and like- what? I published this! So ye

Poppy woke up to the birds chirpin outside. She felt something soft and smooth in her hand.

She looked down to see a Branch lightly snoring and that her hand was carded in his hair.

It's so soft. She thought.

Poppy started ruffling Branch's hair, as she was doing so. Branch groaned before his eyes fluttered open.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he looked at Poppy with a tired expression, can ghosts even get tired?

Poppy giggled before kissing his cheek before greeting him a "good morning", Branch replying a "good morning" back to her.

Branch sat up, Poppy still having her fingers ruffle Branch's hair.

"And to answer your question, I was just touching your hair. It's very smooth and soft." Poppy replied as she continued to ruffle Branch's hair.

Branch snorted at this, "Well stop, we gotta make breakfast." He said grabbing her wrist, and gently pulling it away from his hair.

Poppy pouted and said "You mean YOU gotta make breakfast,"  but got up anyway with a huff, following Branch to the kitchen where Branch made breakfast for Poppy.

While Poppy was eating her food, she found Branch staring, and possibly thinking about something.

"Have you ever missed eating?" Poppy suddenly asked out of curiosity.

Branch looked at her then nodded, "Yeah, I miss a lot of things, I don't even know what taste is anymore." He answered.

Poppy frowned at this, is there anyway that she can help Branch with this?

Poppy got an idea, "Since your a spirit, you can, posses people right?" She asked.

Branch immediately looked at Poppy with a disaggreeing expression, "I'm not gonna posses you just to be able to taste some food Poppy, possesion may not seem like a big deal, but once you willingly let a spirit into your body. They can do what ever they want with your body and maybe even kick your soul out of it." Branch explained with a serious expression.

"Well, I trust you." Poppy said, now being serious aswell.

Branch was touched by this but declined anyway, "Okay, but, not now. Just, not now, okay?" He said with a smile.

Poppy nodded at this and continued eating before people barged through the door.

Poppy jumped at the sound, slightly spilling her glass of water, while Branch floated at the ubrupt noise before slowly lowering himself back on the ground.

"Are you okay Poppy?!" The voices all asked, specifically the snack pack's voices.

Poppy sighed at this then smiled before asking, "Yeah, how did you guys know what happened?"

"We heard screaming, so we went out to see Creek running away from the house, we assumed he met Branch, so we went to explain things to him and he called us freaks and no fun before running off again." Suki explained.

"Yeah! I was gonna pummel him but we had to check on you, but when we got to your house, the doors were locked." Smidge said.

This made Poppy turn to Branch, who in return chuckled nervously and picked up Poppy's now empty plate before getting up and heading to the kitchen sink to wash said plate.

"That was probably Branch locking the door." Poppy answered.

Biggie looked at Guy then to the others before saying, "Wasn't he like, not showing up for the past month?"

"Yeah, I was actually thinking he left with how long he was just gone." Smidge added.

Poppy sighed at this question, "Yeah, and apparently it was because he liked me and didn't think it would work because one, he is dead and I am alive, two, I blabbered on the last day we saw each other of my crush on Creep- Creek excuse me, and three, he thought if he spent more time with me he wouldn't be able to bare his feelings."

Several awes was heard from the snack pack as a groan could be heard from the kitchen.

"So?!" Satin started, "What happened?!" Chenniled then finished.

Poppy blushed at this, "Well, I realized I loved Branch all along, and well he sang to me to cheer me up, also Creek and I are done, and Branch and I are a thing now!" Poppy squealed.

Several hoots and teases emitted from the snack pack as Poppy giggled in response.

"So, we still up for the mall?" Guy asked flashing his fake diamond jewelry.

"Yup! Oh! Can I bring Branch with us!?" Poppy asked excited.

"Well, yeah, but like, wouldn't people like tell he isn't....Normal?" Cooper asked.

Branch walked out of the kitched, finished with Poppy's dishes and joined in on the convo.

"Branch, can ya make yourself less transparent?" Poppy asked giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Well yeah, but at most if I were to go full on looking Human kinda non transparent, it'll only last for 6 hours at most." Branch explained as he snaked his arm around Poppy's waist side hugging her.

"Thats perfect dude!" Suki said.

"Okay, and where exactly are we going?" Branch asked her girlfriend with a raise of an eyebrow.

"The Mall!" All of them except Branch said together.

Branch chuckled at their enthusiasm as he's form changed into casual clothes.

"Nice!" Guy complimented.

"Liked what you did with the hair too!" Chennile commented.

Branch said a simple "Thanks," and they went on their way to the mall.

The group of friends went to the mall, they either window shopped or shopped for real.

The last stop they made was at the food court.

Cooper took everyone's orders and went to buy their food.

"So, how's the couple life?" Smidge asked with a teasing expression.

Poppy blushed at this while Branch simply groaned to himself.

"Guysss we literally just got together last night! But um, well, it's nice, me and Branch are gonna take it slow though, get to know each other more, all the normal stuff." Poppy explained

"On my side at least, it's filled with Poppy constantly touching me like first she hugs me when it isnt even hug time, then she grabs my wrists and yanks me down, then she kisses me-," Branch was cut off, "You kissed me thoug-," Poppy cutted in before she was cut by Branch, "Then we slept in the same bed, then I wake up to Poppy literally messing up my hair." Branch finished, looking at Poppy with a teasing smirk.

Poppy rolled her eyes at this and leaned unto Branch, intertwining her fingers with his, "Well, I'm gonna make it my goal to touch all of you. Even your eyes." Poppy remarked back.

Branch blushed at this and was about to say something when their order came.

Well looks like things are getting fun!

TBC...