Too Fast

The next day, Poppy woke up, as the usual, but something felt, strange.

Poppy did her everyday routine, she then went to look for Branch, but for some reason, couldn't find him anywhere.

Did Branch go somewhere? I mean, its not like he's bound to the house.

Poppy thought that Branch might have went invisible in his sleep so she decided not to bother him for now, instead she decides to hang out with the snack pack.

Timeskip after the hang out.

Poppy got home, too tired to let Branch know she was back. But little did she know, the reason Branch was no where to be seen, was because he didn't want to be seen, specifically, by Poppy.

Π°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~Π

Days became weeks, and weeks became months.

Well, not really month's', more like 1 and a half months, have passed.

And the situation is this;

Branch is still no where to be seen, Poppy is getting worried about Branch, but she tries to be optimistic about him still being missing, she's also gotten very close to Creek, and it seems as though the snack pack has too.

She was actually about to confess to Creek about her feelings, hoping that he would accept, although she wished Branch was there to support her with this, she can't just spend all time she has to look for him just to bother him about this thing.

Branch on the otherhands, well, he's just been hanging out in the house, cooking breakfast for Poppy but still not showing up. He wants to, but thinks if he did, he wouldn't be able to bare it.

To bare with his feelings, after all, how can a ghost ever be with a human? Specially someone like him? Branch doesn't think so, this Creek Poppy kept blabbering about seemed like a nice person.

Surely, he'll take care of his Poppy, right?

Well, he still gets this vibe from Creek, but Branch just shrugged it off as him being paranoid, as Poppy calls it.

So, he just continues, continues to watch, and watch, and watch.

Π°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~Π

Poppy went out, presumably to confess to Creek. It was weekends, Saturday to be presice.

When Poppy got to the park, where most of their hang outs happen, she saw Creek there, waiting.

Poppy took a deep breath and walked towards Creek, "Creek, I-I since our first h-hang out, I've liked you, and like, not like as a friend-." Poppy confessed before getting interruoted by Creek.

"As in romantic? I know, I feel the same way." Creek replied with a smile. (Trust me this is Broppy, just not...Now)

Poppy smiled at this, she noticed Creek was leaning in, you'd think you'd be happy to have this moment specially since your feelings were accepted, but something just felt wrong, so, she back away with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh, uh, wanna get some ice cream?" Poppy said with a nervous smile as she pointes at the nearby ice cream stand.

Creek was confused but agreed anyway, gladly following Poppy to get some Ice cream.

Π°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~Π

A few weeks has gone by since Poppy and Creek got together, Brancb is still nowhere to be seen, and Poppy is getting uncomfortable.