16

"Yeah.... let's just go back home." All of my anxiety started kicking as soon as my mom dropped me off.

"What?! Are you kidding?! No. You have to go in there and show yourself off." Namjoon speaks from inside my head.

I roll my eyes to the back of my head. "I look... like a doll." I sigh after.

"That's a bad thing?" Namjoon questions. He did make sense. I was just nervous.

"Fine. I'm going in." I took a huge breath in then out. I entered through the doors of the building leading to the cafeteria.

As I walk further in I see every single girl in some short tiny dresses twerking on some guys. My eyes almost pop out of there head when I see Nikki pulling up her dress and bending over in front of Jungkook.

Remind me why I came here again.

Because of that creature over there. That evil, disrespectful little droplet of doo doo water head ass bitch that-

Ok. Thank you, Namjoon.

Nikki finally makes eye contact with me and smiles wider than before. She begins grinding herself on Jungkook's crotch, and anyone could tell from a mile away that he was uncomfortable. He just sat there trapped in the little corner with his hands in the air, searching for some assistance. Nikki pulls herself off Jungkook and walks my way dragging him along.

"Y/N!! How are you? You look sooo...safe." She giggles and looks me up and down.

Slap her. I promise it will make you feel better.

Shut up.

"Thanks! And you look...exotic." I eye smiled and looked at Jungkook who mouthed the words 'Get me away from her'.

"Ooh! Do I sense shade?" She adds taking Jungkook's arm from him and wrapping it around her waist forcefully. He rolls his eyes but keeps his arms around her.

I opened my mouth to respond but, I was quickly interrupted by a voice behind me. "Do I sense jealousy?" It was Seokjin. I swear he is something magical, isn't he?

"Jealous!? Of who? Y/N?" She cackles and leaning her body weight on Jungkook. "Why would I be jealous of that?" She gestures towards me like I'm garbage.

"Nikki..." Jungkook starts but doesn't finish.

"Did I give you permission to talk!? Remember what I said before we got here." Nikki snaps her fingers in Jungkook's face as if he were a dog.

"Hold up now... I'm not saying I condone of a male hitting a female...but, I know for a fact that I could pick your tiny, skinny, boney, Cheerio hoola hoopin', Mr. Crocker built ass up and fling you across the room. So my question is, Jungkook, why are you taking her shit? You could literally flick her in the forehead and give her a concussion. You shouldn't be scared of her. You really want to fuck up our friendship for her?" I am enraged at this point. Friends are supposed to have your back, not gang up against you.

"It's not like that! I did this for you!" He spits at me defensively.

Gee, thanks.

"Yeah, thanks." I say sarcastically, and I roll my eyes back as I get more and more tense.

"Y/N, don't be that way-" Nikki cuts him off. "Didn't I just say shut up?" She says putting her finger on his lips. I rolled my eyes for about the millionth time tonight.
"When did you become his mother?" I say attempting to laugh off my anger. Both boys were watching intensely, waiting for one of you to pounce on each other.