10

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?" I yell the empty room.

My guitar sat on the floor broken in pieces.

I had came home only five minutes ago. The good day that I was having was ruined immediately.

How could he? Of all things...why this?

My mother bursts into the room.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" My mother says with the upmost concern.

She freezes when she sees the broken guitar on the floor.

"H-how did you break it?" He says hugging me from behind.

"I didn't. He did!" I say wiggling out of her grasp. "Why do you have to be such a fucking klutz!" I continue screaming at what seemed like nothing.

"Y/N language! And who? Jungkook?" She says walking closer to the guitar to examine it.

"No!" I yell in frustration. "The monster!"

"Please don't say you're still on that monster stuff." My mother sighs.

"Mom, he's real." I tried convincing her for the millionth time.

"Are you sure you didn't break it?" My mom asked placing her hand on my shoulder.

"That's the one gift that dad has given me in my entire life. I wouldn't break it." I glare at my bed.

"Baby, you can't blame everything on an imaginary friend."My mother sighs one more time before leaving the room.

The door closes shut leaving me alone with my own thoughts.

"I'm not 2, I know this." I mumble to myself.

"...I hate you, monster."

I hear my annoying alarm clock ringing through my ears. I stretch my arm out looking for the alarm. I finally managed to turn the alarm off. I get out of bed and begin my morning routine. I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom to take a shower. 

The hot water felt so nice on my body. The water cloaked me in a comforting heat.

Nikki POV

I wake up the sound of my phone notification.

It's Kookie. Finally!

I pick my phone immediately and start scrolling through it to get to my messages. I'm happy to see it is from Jungkook.

Kookie🍪:
I told her.

Kookie🍪:
Happy now?

Nikki🎱🎲:
Yes actually

Kookie🍪:
You're an awful friend...

Nikki🎱🎲:
🤷🏾‍♀️

Kookie🍪:
And just so you know...

Kookie🍪:
I will never love you.

Y/N POV

I quickly washed up and hopped out the shower. I dried off and got dressed.

I go back to my room to grab my bag and phone. As I was about to leave I felt the need to try one more time.

"Namj-" I was cut off by a voice from under the bed.

"No! Now go to school!"

"Ugh!" I leave closing the door behind me.

I meet Nikki at bus stop like usual. She seemed kinda sad though.

"Nikki, what's up?" I said I approached her.

She mean mugged me making me stop in my tracks.

"Damn. Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?" I say chuckling at her.

She continues holding up with her serious look and rolls her eyes at me.

"Oof, me? What did I do?"

"Nothing." She says simply.

"Really?"

"No."

"Just talk to me."

"Why do you always have to be miss perfect, miss everybody loves me, miss I'm the only one who gets to succeed."

"Excuse m-"

The bus pulls up and stops in front of us. We board the bus.

"What do you mean miss perfe-" at that moment she turned around and push me with one hand off the bus. The door closed and the bus pulled off.

"What the-. STOP!" I yelled but the bus continued to drive away.

"What is wrong with her." I say to myself.

(606 words )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Gasp* She updated twice within a week! Love y'all💕💕