Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Come on guys! Let's go!" I called, waiting for the rest of my family by the front door of the apartment. "Shawn! Hurry up!"

Eventually, Shawn came down the stairs, carrying the twins, with Bentley and Eloise behind him, all dressed in yellow.

We quickly made our way to the awaiting car, and piled in. "Mummy, where are we going?" Bentley asked as I helped him with his seatbelt.

"To the big ferris wheel, bud. Aunty Aaliyah and everyone will be there." I sat down in my seat, clipping my own seatbelt. "Is everyone ready?" They nodded. "Let's go then."

The driver turned the car on, and began to drive out of Kensington Palace.

"Mummy?" Eloise asked, looking over at me.

"Yes, lovely?"

"Will Aunty Sie be there?" She wondered, having not seen Sierra for a while. "I miss her."

I smiled at the small blonde. "Yes Elle, Aunty Sie will be there. So will uncle Lu, Uncle Mikey, Uncle Cal and Uncle Ash."

"Aunty Crystal?" Gianna added questioningly. It was no secret that Crystal was her favourite person on Earth.

"Yes, Gia. Aunty Crystal too." Gianna let a giant smile make its way onto her face, clearly more excited now.

-----

We pulled up at the London Eye, and immediately noticed our large group of friends waiting for us. Shawn and I helped our kids out of the car, and walked over to them.

"Hey guys," Shawn greeted, again doing that 'bro-hug' with the 5SOS guys- apart from Ashton who wasn't here yet.

"Aunty Crystal!" Gianna squealed, wriggling out of my grip and bouncing into Crystal's arms. "Love ya!"

"I love you too, Gia!" She laughed, spinning her around.

Michael sighed dramatically. "I'm here too, Anna!"

The young girl ignored him, cuddling into his wife instead. Michael gasped, stealing Gianna from Crystal and running around the group, the child laughing and squealing in his hold.

"Oh, hey, Ashton's finally here." Lauren said, noticing her older brother walking toward the group, a girl next to him, hand in hand with a little boy.

"Sorry we're late," Ashton apologised. "Traffic sucks."

We all looked at him expectedly, except for Calum who looked as if he were deep in thought, and Mali.

"Oh! Right! Guys, this is my girlfriend, Holly-"

Calum cut him off. "White. My old friend and neighbour from back in Sydney when we were kids. Oh my God, I haven't seen you in years!"

The tan girl, Holly, looked surprised for a moment before she spoke. "Calum! My fellow Kiwi! Long time no see!"

"Indeed!" He paused, "and who is this?" His gaze settled on the boy.

"Calum, random strangers I am yet to meet, this is my son, Julian. He's seven. Say 'hi', Jules."

The shy brunet half hid behind his mother, but mumbled a small 'hello', making all the girls and I aw.