Chapter Seven

The next day [Monday]

"Alright, I'm off," Shawn said as he grabbed his phone. "Don't have too much fun without me!" The kids all hugged him goodbye, me hugging him after.

"It's just Disneyland!" I squealed. I think I may be more excited than the kids. "How, much fun could five people possible have?" Shawn laughed at my excitement. "Good luck with James!"

Yes, the week of interviews was actually a week of being on The Late Late Show Starring James Corden. Shawn and James had met multiple times before, and he even came to our wedding. I unfortunately didn't get the chance to meet him, but I do now.

"Alright children!" The turned to me as Shawn left. "Will you behave if we go to Disneyland?" Bentley and Eloise excitedly say 'yes', while Noah smiles his answer. I look pointedly at Gianna, and she looks back at me innocently. "Alright then, let's go get out of our pyjamas."

I had bought costumes just incase we did go to Disneyland, so I pulled them out of the suitcase. For Bentley I had a Thor costume, as he loves superheroes, Eloise had a Cinderella dress, Noah had Flynn Rider, and Gianna had Anna. Without Shawn knowing, I bought the two of us costumes too. I had a Sleeping Beauty dress, and he got a Prince Phillip outfit.

-----

I pushed the double stroller through the main street of Disneyland, the twins strapped in so they wouldn't get lost. A swarm of bodyguards followed us, more than usual. Especially since I was paranoid one of the kids would get separated from me.

We strolled straight, toward Fantasy Land, as that was where we were spending our day. Eloise skipped alongside me, her hand clasped in mine. Bentley was on my other side, looking around in amazement.

A few people gasped and pointed in our direction as we passed, but no one actually came up to us. For that, I was relieved. Fantasy Land was beautiful. The buildings looked as if they had come out of a fairy tale. I guess, in some sense, they did.

It wasn't long before we spotted a blonde princess in a blue dress. "Mummy look! Cinderella!" Eloise gaped, tugging gently on my hand. "We see?"

I smiled at the little girl. "Of course! Come on then." Cinderella looked up as we approached, smiling kindly. She curtseyed to us, and I curtseyed back.

"Hello there," she greeted. "Are you having a lovely day today?"

Eloise and Bentley nodded. "We are, thank you for asking! How about you? Have you danced with any princes lately?" Eloise giggled at the question.

"My day has been excellent! And yes, I have been dancing." She turned to Eloise. "Oh my, you look beautiful!"

Going shy, the three year old stepped behind me slightly, but smiled, muttering a 'thank you'.

"Well, as lovely as this has been, I'm afraid I must be going. There any many people to greet! Enjoy your day!"

-----

Third Person's P.O.V

-----

"Give it up for your host, the one and only, James Corden!"

The crowd cheered as they expected James to step out from behind the curtain, but they went up an octave when Shawn did instead.

He waved to the crowd. "How're you guys doing? Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the show! I'm your host Shawn Mendes, and we have a lot of news to talk about so let's get right into it."

"If you're like me, then of course you're following the ongoing scandal about the wasteful spending of the head of Enviromental Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt. Well- It's a huge article, I know.

Well, now a new article revealed that the E.P.A orded twelve custom made silver fountain pens for - get this - fifteen hundred dollars. In his defense, Scott Pruitt thought the E.P.A stood for the 'Expensive Pen Agency' so. Fifteen hundred dollars worth of pens! That's still less than I've stolen from the 'Late Late Show' supply cabinet!"

The crowd roared with laughter, making Shawn stutter and chuckle.

"Why would you waste fifteen hundred dollars on pens when you could use that money on three thousand Tacos at Jack in the Box?"

The curtains opened once more, and out came James. "Woah, woah, woah, Woah! Shawn? Shawn, what's going on? Wait. What is going on here?"

The applauds and cheers died down, listening to the conversation.

"Well, Eulilia, the kids and I here all week so I thought I'd kick things off by saying some topical jokes." He explained. Looking between the crowd and James. "Isn't that what you usually do?"

"No!" James replied. "No, Shawn, no! I am thrilled that you are here all week, but the monalogue is mine! You're gonna do a song every night, you helped me get to work yesterday in a carpool, you can do sketches, but this, right here, is James time. Okay? You can do whatever you want, but I do the monalogue, okay?"

"I was thinking we could do a Shawnalogue." Shawn suggested, making a few people laugh, mainly at James' expression.

"What's a Shawnalogue?" James asked, seeming confused.

Shawn gestures around with his hands. "It's like a monalogue, but I do it." Duh.

"No, no, no no! We are doing a Jamesalogue."

"That does not sound as good," Shawn interjects bluntly.

"Alright fine, then it's a Cordalogue. Or, a- a Cordonalogue."

"That's worse."

"It doesn't matter, okay?! The monalogue is mine, alright? I created the monalogue."

"Okay, okay fine. There's just one thing I need to do before I leave." Shawn pulls a small remote out of his pocket, and presses a button. "Just one thing."

"What's that?"

A piece of cardboard falls over the 'The Late Late Show' sign, replacing the 'Show' to 'Shawn'. The crowd erupts in cheers once more, making Shawn and James go temporarily deaf. "Alright alright, you can do your monalogue now."

"Hang on, hang on, I-. It feels a little anticlimatic to do a monalogue after you just unfurled a sign!"

"We could do a Shawnalogue then."

"We are not doing- no! Just forget it! We're just going to start the show! I'm James Corden, he's Reggie Watts, he's Shawn mendes, and this is The Late Late Shawn! Dammit, Show!"

-----

A/N
Unedited

Poor James.

Bye.