Chapter Nineteen

Shawn's P.O.V

-----

"Thank you guys so much for looking after them," I said, smiling at the blue haired girl and her Kiwi fiancé. "I owe you."

"Don't worry about it, man." Calum repied, his arm around Gemma's waist. "It'll be fun. You two deserve a night out, go wild."

I smiled, clapping my hand on his back. "Call me if you need anything, or if they're causing havoc. Now remember, the twins go to bed at around six to six-thirty, and the other two around six fourty-five, seven, unless they choose to sleep earlier."

"Yes Shawn, we know, you left us an essay on the 'do's' and 'don't's of babysitting your children." Gemma groaned, holding up a few pages of paper stapled together. "What they can and can't eat, their bedtimes, punishments, treats, behaviour, we get it."

"Well, if you're so sure you know what you're doing, I'll leave you to it." I sighed. "Come give me a hug you monkeys." The four little children ran over to me, wrapping their short arms around me. "I'll see you four tomorrow. Be good, okay?"

A chorus of comfirmations followed me as I walked out of the Clifford's house and into the car, being driven back to the Admiralty House.

-----

"Shawn, where are we going?" Eulilia asked as we sat in the back of the car. "And why are we dressed so fancily?"

"You'll see, babe, you'll see. We're nearly there, anyway." I answered simply, watching the club come into view. Unknowingly to her, I had asked Harry for a good club to take her to. Why not bring back her old partying days?

The club itself was very inconspicuous from the outside, looking very normal. Though, on the inside, past the sound proof walls, was one of the best V.I.P clubs in Sydney. Possibly even Australia. Who even knows how Harry found it.

"We're here, Lils," I smiled, looking out the window at the brick building as the driver pulled into a car park. "You ready?"

"What is this place, Shawn? This street is literally deserted. There aren't even street lights down here." My wife had that anxious expression on her face, where her eyebrows draw together and her eyes widen ever so slightly. You wouldn't notice it unless you trained yourself to.

I lightly clasped her hand in my own, and placed my lips to the back of it. "Don't be worried, muffin, this place is safe. Come, I'll show you." She warily stepped out of the car after me, three of our bodyguards standing a few meters away.

We stepped up to the door and I knocked, watching as it opened and a tall man stepped out. "Names?"

"Benito and Rosa Spencer," I answered, much to the confusion of the blonde next to me. "We should be on the list. "

The man skimmed through the pages, until he landed on a name, presumably the name I had given him. "Give me your hands, I need to stamp them." He did so, stamping a stamp with the logo of the club onto our hands. "Come through, enjoy your time."

I guided Eulilia into the main room, where the music hit us the moment we opened the door. "Welcome to the best V.I.P club in Sydney, Muffin. Harry reccommended it." I watched as she looked around, eyes darting from one thing to another. "I thought we could spend tonight relaxing before we go back to the kids."

I was satisfied whem a smile made its way to her face. "I remember coming to places like these, it was fun." Her eyes moved to another spot in the room. "Oh hey, would you look at that. An empty table. That's rare." We pushed past the masses of sweaty bodies, moving toward the table.

"Would you like a drink, fair princess?" I asked, mock bowing to her, putting on a posh accent - which was probably horrible. "There is a bar over there serving free drinks."

"I would love one, my prince." She giggled. "Preferably a margarita or something similar."

"I shall be right back," I smiled as I turned toward the bar and went up to the bartender. "A margarita and a bourbon, please." Without a word, the man turned around and went to get my requested order.

I looked around, people were everywhere. I waved to Eulilia, who was watching me from the table, and poked my tounge at her, making her laugh. Man I love her. A throat was cleared from behind me, and I spun around, seeing the bartender with the drinks. He forced them into my hand and went to the next customer. So friendly.

I made my way back through the crowd to my wife, placing the drinks down on the table. "One margarita for the best wife on the planet, and one bourbon for the guy lucky enough to call himself her husband."

"Cheesy Benito, very cheesy." She grinned, rolling her eyes. "But thank you, I love you."

"Love you too, muffin."

-----

3:07AM

By now, it is very clear that Eulilia and I are way past drunk. So much so, that our bodyguards escorted us to the car. By 'escorted', I mean that I was basically dragged since I was unable to walk straight, and Eulilia was carried, rambling on about how the bodyguard didn't need to wear sunglasses at three in the morning.

"Why does the sun sleep? I miss it!" She said, before her lip trembled and a tear made its way down her cheek. "I forgot to say 'goodnight'! What kind of a person am I?! I'm sorry Sunny! Please forgive me! Come back!"

Shaking his head with pure amusement on his face, the bodyguard put her in the car seat and buckled her in, sitting behind her. I sat next to her, fumbling with the seatbelt before hearing it click.

I started a conversation with the bodyguards, talking about whatever nonsense came out of my mouth, while Eulilia started talking to her hand. I heard a frustrated sigh come from her, before she said, "Shawn, knock some sense into Bill for me, would you? He keeps saying I'm drunk."

-----

A/N
Unedited.

I actually liked this.

Thank you to Pineapple and I guess KeeranJS

Bye