13.

//HEY GUYS, CKR HERE WITH THREE ANNOUNCEMENT'S.
The first one is that this story may not be as long as I thought I'd make it.
Honestly it was my first attempt at a summer camp and I think its been going alright?
But I don't think the story will have over twenty chapters like I thought it would be.
Not when I have a limited time space on what can go on for this story.
So the story may end in the next few chapters!
But that doesn't mean its the end for these boys and girls.
..

That's right you guessed it. 
A second book will be coming out, but it will be six years into the future.
It'll be focused on a new protagonist, but the boys will all still be there in a way.
So once this story is done.
Be on the look for.
"You Don't Own Me."
I already have hopes and plans for the second book, but after this one I'll be going on a small hiatus to get it ready, so I hope you read that one too once its out!

And finally.
Announcement number three.
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS NSFW SO GET READY FOR MORE SAUCE.

Aight that's it, enjoy~
~CkR.
------------ 

{"How's camp been going for you and Chels?"} My mom asked over the video chat inside of the cabin.

I brought my knees to my chest as I stared back at the other.
"It's been alright, she's made a lot of friends while being here." I told her.
My mom made a face.
{"What about you pumpkin? Have you made any, besides that handsome boyfriend you introduced me to last week?"} She asked.
I blushed but smiled softly.
"Yes I've made other friends, it's been a confusing time but I've been enjoying it." I confessed.
She smiled softly.
{"That's good baby, I'm glad you two made you some friends. Are you going to exchange numbers with everyone before you leave?"} She asked me.
I felt this sadness hit.
We had exactly one month to go before we had to leave the camp.
And tell everyone goodbye.
I wasn't ready for it.
I didn't want to say goodbye to anyone.

"I plan on it, I'm going to miss them." I said softly as my mom frowned softly now.
{"Oh baby I'm sorry I know you will, maybe during your breaks you kids can arrange a meet up and try to see each other? Goodbye doesn't always mean goodbye you know that right?"} She smiled now.
I smiled softly at her effort of cheering me up.
"Well is Murkwell or Salthill very far from us?" I asked her.
My mom blinked but smiled.
{"Actually no, Murkwell is only twenty minutes out of our town and Salthill is forty. So you kids have nothing to worry about when it comes to distance."} She told me.
I nodded feeling some relief.

{"Have you felt homesick any since you left?"} She asked me now.
I blinked but smirked softly.
"In the beginning I wanted to come home, but not anymore. Do you miss us mom?" I smiled.
She smiled back.
{"It's actually been pretty peaceful with you two gone, maybe I'll see if the staff members want to keep you."} She teased as I rolled my eyes.
{"Yes baby, I miss you and your sister very much. I've been counting down the days for you two to come home."} She told me.

I smiled softly.
"Have you-"
{"I have, are you mad at me?"} She asked worried.
I leaned against the wall.
"Mom it's been five years since dad passed, I'm pretty sure he'd want you to start dating again if you felt alone. In two years both Chelsea and I will be moved out and headed to college, you know we don't want you to feel alone while we're gone." I told her.
She smiled softly.
{"I know baby."} She smiled.

"Hey Casey--oh shit sorry." I looked up to Hyde at the door with Rocky who held a volleyball with a devious grin.
"Ready to get your ass kicked?" He joked.

{"Who's that?"} My mom demanded as I grinned.
"They're friends mom." I told her as Rocky's expression fell.
"Oh my god I didn't know you were on the phone with your ma!" He ran over with a smile.

"Hello Casey's mom, my name is Rocky and I swear I don't plan on kicking your sons ass. We're playing volleyball and he tends to suck at it." He teased.
My mom blinked but smiled softly.
{"Casey's trying to play sports?"} She smiled.
I grew red as Rocky smirked.
"Parenthesis on trying, Casey's mom." He grinned.

"Okay Rocky thanks, I'll be right out." I told him.
Rocky laughed as Hyde rolled his eyes but pulled his friend out of the room.
My mom looked at me surprised.
{"He sounds lively."} She told me.
I smirked.
"He can be." I shrugged.
She smiled.
{"Well I guess I'll call Chels and see how she's doing, talk to you soon baby. Love you."} She smiled softly.
"Love you too." I said ending the video call.

I walked outside to the guys all grinning.

"Love you too." They all mocked as I flipped each of them off.
"Shut up." I smirked walking down the steps past the others and up to Nash.
"I found out you're only forty minutes from me, so that means we'll be seeing each other more often after this if you want." I told him.
Nash smirked.
"We're dating so of course I want to see my adorable boyfriend." He said kissing my forehead as I smiled.

"Alright you two lovey dovey people, lets go play!" Rocky roared running off towards the volleyball court with Hyde trailing behind him, chanting the word 'volleyball' over and over again until they finally made it there.

"We need teams of six." Rocky instructed as he looked to Hyde.
"I've already claimed you on my team, you'll be a wing spiker because you're not a setter or a libero, or even the ace." He shrugged.
Hyde blinked.
"I have no idea what any of those names mean, but okay!" He grinned.
Rocky rolled his eyes before looking at everyone.

"So on my team I'll have Hyde, Nate, Josie, Casey and Jamie." He smirked as Paul glared at him.
"Really?" He looked to Nash who also looked offended for not being chosen.
Rocky grinned.
"You two need four more members." He smirked.

"What are you losers playing, volleyball?" I looked over my shoulder to see Rocky's interest walking up with an arched brow.
Rocky paused but smirked at him.
"We are, want to help out and play?" He asked him.
Ares smirked.
"Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather just watch you mess up." He shrugged.
Rocky made a face as he shoved the ball into Hyde's chest who groaned.

Rocky walked up to Ares with a soft glare.
"Will you play for me so I don't have to ask four more strangers to play with us?" He asked again.
Ares looked down at him.
"What do I get out of it, mouse?" He questioned amused.
Rocky frowned.
"Not getting your balls kicked a second time for pissing me off." He told him.
Ares smirked wickedly.
"As fun as that sounds," he brought his lips to Rocky's ear who listened before his face grew warm.
"Fine, if you play. I will." He growled.
Ares smirked.
"Then I'll play." He shrugged.

I looked around before spotting my twin.
"Chelsea!" I ran over to the blonde with Cruz and their friend Libby Shaw.
"Hey Cas, whats up?" Chelsea looked at me curious.
"Do you guys want to help us out by being apart of Nash's volleyball team?" I asked.
Chelsea blinked as she looked to Libby and Cruz.
"Do you guys play?" She questioned.
Cruz smirked.
"I used to be the captain back at my school." She shrugged.
"So I'll play." She told her.
Libby nodded.
"I'll also help by playing, I was never apart of a team in school but I enjoyed playing outside of school." She said.

I nodded.
"Great thank you!" I walked off with them as Rocky looked to us.
"Oh shit twin verses twin, that should be fun." He smirked.
Chelsea blinked.
"Oh I'm up against Casey?" She looked at me and I rolled my eyes at the grin.
She smirked at Rocky.
"I'm sorry." She grinned going to the opposite side where Nash, Paul and Ares were.

Libby was serving first and I already felt nervous.
I wasn't that much into sports and when I tried them, I usually sucked pretty bad at it.
We all watched her toss the ball up and hit it over the net.

"Nate!" Rocky remained in the center as the setter as he looked to Nate who ran using both of his arms before hitting the ball back over the net.
"It's out!" Chelsea announced as she watched it hit outside of the lines.
Nate paled as he looked to Rocky who looked back at him.
"Don't worry about it." He smirked as his eyes fell on my sister.
"I take it you're competitive?" He asked.
She smirked at him.
"I was a vice captain on the basketball team, the tennis and soccer not to mean volleyball." She grinned.

Rocky's eyes grew wide as Ares stepped up to the net with a smirk.
"Looks like you already fucked yourself." He told the other.
"Fuck off, Ares." Rocky growled already annoyed.

The game went on for nearly two hours and I think everyone was exhausted based on the sweat we were drenched in.
We were tied and had two points to get before someone won.
It was Hyde's turn to serve and I was ready for the game to be over with.
We had gathered a decent amount of teens that formed a crowd, some were cheering for us and others were cheering for the half and half team of boys and girls.

"Send us to the showers by winning, Hyde!" Rocky called over his shoulder, his eyes had been locked on both Ares and on Chelsea.
It turned out they were both competitive, so when Ares was trying to sit out.
He was doing it so he wouldn't of embarrassed Rocky by causing him to lose.

Hyde tossed the ball up before hitting it.
My heart stopped as it hit the net.
"Shit, sorry Rocky-"

My eyes widened as Rocky tossed himself on the ground hitting the ball back towards us.
"Someone hit the damn ball over!" He yelled getting up.
Nate jumped up on the side as it came over to him and he hit it over.
I could see the panic in Rocky's eyes as it went to Ares.
His eyes were locked on the ball but for a second I watched his eyes fall on Rocky who would soon be defeated.
Ares smirked softly before hitting the ball back over.

"It's out!" Josie announced standing beside the line with her hands up as if to stop herself from trying to touch the ball.

The crowd all cheered as we all stood there panting and hot.
Rocky's brows were knitted as he tried to catch his breath before his eyes fell on Ares who shrugged with a smirk.
"Congratulations, you won." He told him.
Rocky walked over to the net.
"You messed your hit up on purpose, didn't you?" He frowned.
Ares shook his head.
"No, just as I was about to win I had a massive hand cramp since I haven't played this game in so long, so my hand curved when I hit it. That win was yours." He smirked softly.

Rocky looked at him but then to our team.
"We won!" He announced loudly as we all raised our fists in the air with a loud cheer.
----
"Oh this feels so nice." I confessed inside of the shower as the warm water hit me.
"You know what else would feel nice?" Nash questioned next door.
"Shut up Nash." I hissed.
"I was going to say a massage, where the hell is your mind at?" He asked me.
My face grew warm as I rubbed the soap all over.

"Nash, I think you embarrassed blondie." Paul said across from us.
"Shut up, Paul!" I yelled.
"Oh never mind, there he is." He laughed.

I smiled softly leaning my head back trying not to get too relaxed before turning the water off.
I wasn't sure what we had planned for today, but I wanted to do as much as we could before it was time to leave.

**Rocky's Pov.**

"Alright Rocky, you agreed." Ares smirked at me inside of the shower as I glared at him.
"I did but the more I think about this, the more I know its going to suck." I frowned.
"Well I mean, you are." He smirked softly pulling his shorts down as my chest grew tight.
"I've never done this." I argued.
"Just don't bite and watch your teeth." He instructed.
My face grew warm getting down on my knees.
I was really fixing to do this.
..
Shit.

I braced myself as I brought him into my mouth.
It was a lot harder to breathe than kissing was.
My eyes burned as I felt Ares's hand brush through my hair.
"Just use your tongue, remember to breathe and to bob." He told me.
I nodded as my face burned.

I rubbed my tongue against him but flinched after hearing a soft moan escape the other.
I looked up at him and I don't think a expression could look as attractive as his was.
His brows were knitted but he held this smirk that kept breaking as he moaned at the feeling.
I began to bob as his hands gently tugged my hair.
At least he wasn't the aggressive type.
I wasn't sure if I could handle that right now.

"Okay, mouse that's enough." He pulled my head back as he also took a step back.
My body was hot and I felt bothered as I looked up at him still on my knees.
"Let's do it." I told him.
Ares looked shocked but he didn't question it as he pulled my shorts down, he pressed his lips to mine as I tensed feeling his fingers as he smirked against my lips.
"Relax or it's going to hurt and you'll be uncomfortable." He told me pressing deeper before something weird shot through my body and I let it escape.
A moan.
I covered my mouth as Ares smirked deviously rubbing that same spot.

"N-No stop." I cried but moaned.
"Does it feel good?" He asked.
I shrugged as my eyes burned enough to let the tears fall.
"It feels weird." I confessed letting out a sharp moan as he began to thrust his fingers inside.
"A-Ares!" I cried with my face burning.
"Shh." He kissed me before removing his fingers.

I exhaled sharply trying to relax but only froze as he pressed against me.
And soon enough inside.
I dug my nails into his shoulders as he smirked against me.
"Does it hurt?" He asked.
I shook my head even though it hurt like a fucking bitch.
Alright Rocky.
No more Manwha for you, those fuckers lie about how good it feels in seconds.

He kissed my neck as he pinched my nipple before thrusting as I arched my back against the tiled floor.
He used his free hand to massage my swollen member as I cried out.
"D-Don't!" I cried but it was too late.

Rocky came to a stop as he stared back at me.
Come was on his chest as he looked down at it before wiping it off and brought his fingers to my mouth.
"Here, this came from you." He said shoving his fingers into my mouth as I gagged but calmed down even though the taste was bitter and salty.

My face burned but not as much as my stomach did when he pulled out dripping.
He helped me to my feet as my back ached and walked us over to the shower.
The water came down as he pressed his lips to mine, grabbing my ass and squeezing as I moaned leaning into him.
"Ares-"
"Let's get cleaned so we can get out of here, I'm not huge on my skin wrinkling." He told me kissing my lips then neck before running the shampoo through his hair.
I nodded.
----
**Casey's Pov.**

"We need to exchange numbers before we have to go back to our high school lives." I said at the rope swing.
Jamie blinked but they all smiled.
"We were planning on doing that the day we left, this isn't the last time we'll see each other." Nate told me with a smirk.
I smiled softly leaning against Nash.
"I just wanted to make sure you guys were alright with that." I said now.
Nash pulled my closer to him.
"Of course we are." He kissed my cheek as I smiled softly.

Hyde looked to me.
"Maybe you could talk to your mom about coming to the public school where I'm at? I mean we do live in the same area." He reminded me as I blinked.
"Oh yeah! I actually forgot about that, maybe my mom will allow it." I shrugged.
"I've gone to the private school since I was little, but that was more or less what my dad wanted for me and Chelsea. So maybe she'll be okay with it since its still in New Cresthill." I said now.

Hyde grinned.
"Cool." He said getting to his feet.

"Where you going?" Rocky looked at him as he remained in Ares's lap ignoring the soft glare from Paul.
Hyde looked to him.
"I'm going to take a piss, want to hold my hand?" He offered with a smirk.
Rocky grinned.
He got up but Ares only pulled him back down.
"I would but I'm being held down." He sighed.

Hyde smirked rolling his eyes.
"I'll be back." He said heading off into the dark woods.

"We need to find him someone, he's literally the only one not dating." I pointed out.
Nate rested his chin on Josie's head who was leaned against him.
"He's not interested in anyone here, most of the girls are total bitches except me and your sister plus Cruz and Libby." She told me.

"Wouldn't it be weird if Hyde actually asked Chelsea out?" Paul smirked.
I glared.
"Not gonna happen." I argued.
"Why not?" Rocky arched a brow.
"Well first of all, that's weird and secondly its just weird!" I cried.
Josie grinned.
"But then you and Hyde really would see more of each other." She said.

"Maybe I should date Chelsea." Nash joked behind me as I shoved him.
"Shut up." I smirked.
"Would you be against him dating her?" Jamie asked me now.
I blinked but frowned.
"Well no I guess not? I just think its weird if my friends hit up my sister." I argued.
Nate looked at me amused.
"I'm sure that's how Chelsea feels when a girl wants to hit you up but she has to tell them you're gay." He smirked as I rolled my eyes but grinned.

"Well when you put it that way I guess whatever happens, happens." I shrugged.
"I'd rather it be someone I like than someone I hate." I stated.
No one argued with that.
Not even Ares.

Then again he was whispering who knows what in Rocky's ear who kept swatting him away, and each time the smaller of the two tried to get up.
Ares would only pull him back and kiss him after apologizing with a grin.

"It's been nearly thirty minutes, do you think he got lost?" Paul questioned towards the trail.
"Its Hyde." Nate smirked neither of them moving.

Rocky sighed getting up as he pulled Ares up with him.
"We'll go see if he fell in or something." He stated.
"Or something." Ares smirked as they walked off.

"I still don't trust him." Paul stated.
"You don't trust anyone." Nate pointed out.
Paul glared.
"I trust Jamie." He shrugged.
We all rolled our eyes at that.

Rocky and Ares walked down the trail as Ares looked to Rocky.
"Maybe he did fall in." He suggested.
Rocky rubbed the side of his neck with his free hand.
"Honestly? I can see it happening, Hyde's always been the weird one." He stated.
Ares smirked.
"Are you saying you're not?" He asked him.
"Oh I know I'm weird." Rocky smirked but they stopped at the sound of whispering as well as a fit of giggles.

"Sounds gay." Ares stated.
"Shh." Rocky smirked as they walked towards the source of the sound.

Rocky's eyes grew wide at the sight.
"Talk about irony." Ares leaned over the other.

Hyde and Chelsea were standing close enough that was kissing distance as Chelsea tried to keep her composure but decided against it as her lips pressed to his.
Hyde actually looked happy.
Like real happy.

"Well I'll be fucking damned." Rocky smirked softly.
Ares looked to Rocky then to Hyde.
"Let's head back." He told him.
Just as they were about to walk off.
They froze at the sound of a twig snapping under Rocky's foot.

"Rocky?!" The black haired teen spun around with an awkward look.
"Heeyy.. Hyde.. nice weather-"
"Were you spying?" Hyde demanded.
"What? No we were heading back for-"

"We were going to have sex but heard some creepy ass giggling so here we are." Ares was either lying or telling the truth.
Honestly Rocky wasn't sure if he was ready for round two just yet.

Hyde looked embarrassed.
"Well this is awkward.." He cleared his throat and even Chelsea looked embarrassed.

"I didn't know you liked Chelsea." Rocky frowned with an arched brow.
They both looked guilty about something.
"Actually.." Chelsea bit her lip as she looked to Hyde who looked to them.

"Chelsea and I have been dating for a year now." He confessed as Rocky's eyes grew wide.
"That was the point of us coming here so we could see each other." He explained.
"Why didn't you guys just see each other at your hometown?" Rocky asked confused.
"Distance and no way back and forth." Hyde let out an awkward laugh.
"We didn't want anyone to know we were dating because they'd ask for pictures, but we didn't have any of each other so we just avoided people flirting with us.." His eyes fell on Rocky who flinched but understood everything.

Hyde wasn't into Casey, he was trying to win Casey over so when the other found this out.
There wouldn't be hard feelings.
It still hurt knowing Rocky didn't have a chance with Hyde.
But it made him happy knowing how happy Chelsea made him.
They looked in love.
And it was nice.

"You need to tell Casey." Rocky told him.
Hyde bit his lip.
"You're right.." He looked at Chelsea who nodded.
"Yeah.. it'll only get harder for us if we keep it a secret any longer." She looked at them.
"Sorry about our creepy giggling, we didn't mean to interrupt your sex mission." She said now.

"Sex? What sex?" Ares smirked.
"I'd rather see this unfold." He took Rocky's hand as they walked back up the trail where the others were.
Hyde and Chelsea both held guilty expressions.
But in a way it couldn't be helped.
It made sense.

It was just up to Casey to not freak out.

When they made it back to the group.
Everything felt awkward with Casey's eyes already locked on his twin.

"Chelsea?" He frowned.
Chelsea made a face.
"Hi." She waved looking at Hyde who looked at the other blond.

"I need you to keep an open mind without killing me." He stated.
Casey got to his feet.
"I haven't even heard you out yet and I want to kill you." He frowned.
Hyde's brows knitted.
"Me and Chelsea-"

"We've been dating for a year now and I'm sorry I kept it from you because twins don't usually keep secrets that long, but I knew you'd only freak out because we weren't sure about when we'd see each other again. I'm sorry for lying to you about if I was seeing other guys, because I was only seeing Hyde. We met at the mall when I went to Lacy's house and hit it off then and there, he asked for my number and I gave it to him. A few months later he asked me out. So when I found out about this camp, I brought it up to him for it to be our way to actually see each other." Chelsea bit her lip as she walked up to Casey who's brows were knitted.

"Please don't be angry." She looked at him.
Casey looked at her then to Hyde who wasn't sure if he needed to get ready to run, or what.
He rubbed the side of his neck.
"Suddenly everything makes sense.. you were always secretive about your phone and being away or locked in your room.. I guess the pieces finally connected." He looked at her.

"Are you happy with that idiot?" He asked.
"Hey!"
"Chelsea." Casey looked at his sister.
She smiled softly.

"I'm in love with that idiot." She told him.

"Oh."