16.

//Hello readers! So I am cutting the story short, I officially ran out of words for what else could go on for this story *sweats* that's why I uploaded three chapters today which was surprising even for more me. My hand is paying the price though *laughs nervously* so I'll probably regret this decision later.
Honestly I enjoyed writing this story even with it having only sixteen chapters, I put in a lot of work and emotion, especially in the last chapter.
All of my characters were special to me, but like I said before.
It's not the end for them, I have high hopes for the next book so this may become a series? A book for each main character, I think it would be interesting. So if it works, great. If not? Well at least I tried.
So please enjoy the final chapter for this story and I want to thank those who stood by and read this mess. :'D
Until then.
~CkrR.
----

**Casey's Pov.**

Two weeks flew by and I was pretty sure we were all grateful.
After Rocky left the way he did, it made sense that Ares left too.
I don't think anyone expected the other to stay here after what happened.
I mean there was justice in it all.

After what happened.
Katie actually went to Storm and the others and told them that Jordan paid her to break Ares and Rocky up.
Needless to say.
Jordan was arrested for being over eighteen and giving a sixteen year old money to basically be a slut for Ares.
But Katie was also asked to leave the camp as well for even going through with it.
She left without making a big deal.
After she apologized to us for hurting Rocky.

We had exactly six hours before the rest of our families would be here to get us.
And despite Paul giving us Rocky's number.
We never heard from him.
It got so worrisome that Paul had to call the others mom to make sure he was okay.
To which she told us that Rocky turned his phone off.
But that he'll come back to his senses eventually.
For it being his first love.
He needed time.

And we all understood that.
It just sucked.

"Two weeks ago no one wanted to say goodbye." Hyde sat between me and Jamie at the dock, he was looking up at the cloudy sky with a soft sigh.
"But I think that's all we're wanting now." He looked down at the water.
I sat next to him frowning.
"I hate to admit it, but I agree. After what happened? I'm pretty sure we all wanted to leave." I said leaning back.
Jamie looked to us.
"It would of just been a lot of phone calls and no one wanted to stress Storm and the others out, so we just stuck it out." He added.

I kicked my feet back and forth in the water.
"I should be relieved knowing Jordan's officially behind bars, but I know he won't stay there for long. His moms a dangerous threat when it comes to power, so I have no doubt that she'll try to bring this camp down if it comes to it." I said now.

Hyde frowned.
"Sounds like another pain, do you guys have everything packed?" He asked us.
I blinked but nodded.
"Yeah, all that's left is myself and Chelsea." I told him.
Hyde nodded getting up.
"In just a few hours we'll all be back home and going back to our other lives, as much as I've enjoyed being here. I really am ready to go home." He confessed helping us up.

"I am too, I miss my pets." Jamie stated.
I looked to the blond with a smirk.
"Pets?" I questioned.
Jamie nodded.
"I have two horses, a dog, some chickens and a cat who moved in." He told us.
Hyde grinned.
"Talk about country." He teased.
Jamie smiled softly.
"My parents would take more animals in if we had the land for it, they're just the type to do something like that." He told us.

"I wish we had land but we live in an apartment." Hyde complained.
I smiled softly.
"We live in the suburbs so it wouldn't be possible for us either, I mean we're allowed three inside pets but that's it." I shrugged.
Hyde looked to me.
"We have to pay four hundred bucks just to get a pet." He told me.
I made a face.
"That sucks, how about we adopt a pet and you claim it as yours but it has to stay at my house?" I suggested.