C61. Seventh Young Lord Awed by Mr. Ning

In the winter it got dark earlier and earlier. After they finished dinner and prepared everything, the sky had turned pitch-dark.

By the dim light, Mo Qianxue entered the inner room.

Ning Shaoqing was leaning on the newly-made couch, his hair ink-dark, lips light-colored and face delicate and soft, seeming to be pondering something.

She was a little surprised. Usually at this time, he would have long gone to bed already.

Was he waiting for her?

Right. Seeing she came in, Ning Shaoqing smiled and took out an oil-paper pack.

"Here is the title deed. Keep it at a safe place."

"Yes..." Mo Qianxue replied, smiling and taking over the pack.

As long as they had an official title deed, there wouldn't be anyone daring to make a trouble here. Certainly, she was happy about this, but she was also a little unhappy about certain thing.

She slowly opened the pack and became astonished.

On the place where the owner's name was signed should be Mo Qianxue!

She couldn't believe her eyes, voluntarily rubbing them with her hand.

At the second glance, she was sure that the owner column of the property at Wang village indeed signed Mo Qianxue.

In a hurry, she opened the next one, the title deed of the land at Tianyou dock, and it was Mo Qianxue too.

Surprised! Stunned! She even could shut her mouth.

Mo Qianxue's expression amused Ning Shaoqing. The corners of his lips slightly arched. Gently poking her forehead, he joked, "Anything wrong?"

"No...no..." When Mo Qianxue looked up again, her eyes were filled with tears.

She had her own property in the estranged world. She was no longer a person of unknown origin. She was not alone anymore. In the future, no one would dare to threat to sell her out as a slave.

The exciting tears didn't totally stem from the ownership of house and land, but the feeling of being loved and cherished.

Putting down the certificates, Mo Qianxue tried to hold back her excitement and joked with Ning Shaoqing, "That's wrong. Very wrong. Why use my name for both properties?"

The tears still shone in her eyes, and Ning Shaoqing couldn't help wiping out the dropping tear, "Sorry for all you have suffered!"

Wiping away the tears at the corners of her eyes, Ning Shaoqing answered in a loving tone, "Little fool. It was you who earned the house and the restaurant at the dock. Of course your name should be written down there!"

"Don't you fear that people may laugh at you?" Suddenly Mo Qianxue understood why, according to Shuanzi, the village head looked unhappy. Ancient men valued most about their faces. Now he lived in his wife's house. Wouldn't he fear of being laughed at and looked down upon by others?

"Who dares?" Ning Shaoqing answered readily.

"Yes, yes, yes, nobody dares to..."

"What on earth do you think of your husband?"

Husband? Oh dear heaven! Mo Qianxue mistook his fluster as anger of her looking down on him, so she smiled shyly, "Then thank you, sir!"

Ning Shaoqing again choked on his upsetting when he heard the sir in her thank.

This woman was so annoying. Why did she just ignore his obvious indication? He stopped smiling and gazed at her with a serious look but didn't manage to say anything.