C101. The Story of LiangZhu

Early in the morning on the 4th day of the new year, Tong Zijing ordered Tong Zhan to drive the carriage to the Wang village.

The carriage drove out of Tong mansion and slowly went through the vacant valley. Tong Zijing smiled at the sculpture in his hand. But for it and but for the carving knife, he couldn't bear staying in Tong mansion for a second.

This was the place that he hated most. There were people that he hated most. He used to suffer slight autism, but he wasn't a fool. The titter was merely a mask he had worn to deceive those evil servants.

He concealed his hatred.

Now the old man wanted to be nice to him?

However, where had he been when he needed his care most?

How much had he longed for a warm embrace? But what he had gotten was rough pushing-away and violent shaking, "Talk! Are you dumb? Talk! Are you deaf? Say something..."

Then...

Then, he was locked up.

What he had gotten from that old man was only disgust. What he had heard most from that old man was a loud-into-sky shout, "Take care of your lord, or your heads will be off your shoulders..."

In this way, he became the poorest prisoner in the world, being watched by countless people at every second, either when he ate or slept or used bathroom.

The person who loved him most in the world was killed. He couldn't forget that horrible scene and those evil bitches. Therefore, he didn't want to talk to others or have any contact with them.

The old man would only come to take a look at him when he occasionally thought of him. That old man never knew the contempt and disgust that the servants had displayed towards him. That old man should even occasionally shed some cocktail's tears and intimately call him Jing. How ridiculous!

He didn't want to hear his voice, so he made all kinds of noise to conceal that of his.

He had thought that his life would pass away like this. He had believed that he would never see the sun again.

That day, she came, with colorful auspicious clouds, with soft warm brilliance on her smiling face, telling him stories with the expression like his mother. Therefore, he couldn't help moving to her...

On the height of Tong mansion stood two old figures.

Watching the carriage gradually becoming a small black dot, old Mr. Tong sighed, "Jing has left."

Since the frightening New Year's Eve, he hadn't showed up before Tong Zijing again.

When Tong Zijing appreciated snow in the garden, he watched him in the shade.

When Tong Zijing carved in the pavilion that he had stayed with Mo Qianxue, he watched him in a distance.

In light of his mater's sorrowful voice, butler Tong comforted him, "Lord is a child who loves to play. He'll go back to his home anyway."

"I know he hates me. You don't have to comfort me." Mr. Tong shifted his tone, "but even if he hates me, I'm still his father. Even if he'll hate me again, I still have to make plans for him."

The butler certainly knew what kind of plans his master meant.

With a sigh, he said no more.

He had been a close servant to master since he was a little child. Of course he knew what his master was thinking.

Master had been an outstanding person since he was a child, excelling both at learnings and martial arts. Wherever he was, men would envy him and women would love him. The biggest pain in his life was his children. The eldest young lady was dumb, and young lord like this.