C122. Chuyi's Narrative

At the sight of Mo Qianxue leaning feebly on the couch, Shiwu rushed over upon entering the room but was deflected by Ning Shaoqing's raising arm. Then she kneeled before the couch and greeted nervously, "Lady, are you well?"

Mo Qianxue nodded. This girl didn't talk much and straight-tempered, seemingly rude, but the earnest and sincerity in her eyes couldn't be hidden, making her an amiable and eager person.

While Shiwu talked, Chuyi got near too, kneeling down and kowtowing hard, "Please punish us for our mistake."

Lady leaned on the couch, looking frail but with peaceful expression. The man sitting next to her held her hands intimately, with a lingering trace of amorous air in the room. Lady's choice was obvious.

Seeing Chuyi kowtowing, Shiwu hurriedly imitated her, so fretful that lady might, like last time they met, refuse to recognize them as her servants again.

The two girls were bowed in back and foreheads touching the ground, a gait making Ning Shaoqing slightly touched, but Mo Qianxue was speechless. To be honest, just meeting them, she had no idea of the mistake they were talking about.

At that time, the situation was chaotic. One party was lady's cousin who had brought them here, a half-lord to them, while the other party was lady's husband whom was yet to be recognized by lady and whom they had never met.

It was reasonable for them to hesitate and not join in the fight. She wasn't one of the ancient masters who enjoyed punishing servants for insignificant reasons or even kill them.

Of the two girls, one was straightforward and the other was sophisticated, and both knew martial arts. They were rare talents indeed.

Besides, their loyalty could be seen from their endeavor to have tried every means in search of her and travelled thousands of miles to be here. If anything might happen in the future, they could be a great help.

Mo Qianxue pondering about these and didn't talk, but Chuyi and Shiwu thought she was angry at them and didn't want them, so they kowtowed again and kept the foreheads touching the ground, not daring to raise up.

"Please punish us." This time, the girls said unanimously.

Shiwu was straightforward but not stupid. Now, seeing lady sitting hand in hand with the man, she understood everything already.

She was a great fan of martial arts, so just now when she had witnessed Ning Shaoqing flying to the sky with domineering palm wind in every direction, she had already admitted his superior.

The ancient time valued rank and order, so a person acting too amiable would not be regarded as friendly but less authoritative and respectable. Therefore, since they believed they were wrong, then they were wrong. Masters didn't need to explain to servants.

Mo Qianxue slightly waved her hand, "Get up. This time, I don't punish you since you're loyal to me."

Then, after exempting them from punishment, she suddenly lowered her voice and said coldly, "If the same happened again, then don't stay with me anymore."

Giving both carrots and sticks is the art of leadership. She had been a leader in her company, so she mastered the trick very well.

Chuyi answered respectfully, "Yes." Then she stood up. Yet, Shiwu refused to get up and remained kneeling, lifting her tearful face, "I will never leave lady in the future unless I died. Madam has given me to lady; unless madam ordered me to leave, or I'll never go. Even when I died, I must died before lady. Lady, you can't drive me away."

Her madam had gone and could never make an order again, so Shiwu meant only death would separate her from her lady.

The loyalty even moved Ning Shaoqing.