C124. A Stupid Thing

Chuyi and Shiwu had also gone out of the room and quietly stood behind Mo Qianxue.

Chuyi looked calm while Shiwu was a little annoyed.

By these words, Ning Shaoqing's frozen face finally melted a little.

"Xue..." Feng Yuchen's tone softened again, begging in a low gesture, the peace in the tone mixed with a ghost of invisible sadness, "Do you make up your mind?"

The begging was hidden deep, but it was his last compromise.

Mo Qianxue's face remained unchanged, "I'm sorry! I really can't remember the past. I believe you will find your girl in the future."

No. No. There would never be a girl taking her place!

Feng Yuchen felt his heart twisting and causing suffocating pain, but his expression became increasingly calm, his lips pressing tightly, not making any words.

Once upon a time, he had embraced the beauty in his arms, riding a galloping horse, dressed in fancy clothes, and sharing his political opinions with her.

Heaven, why did you let Ning Shaoqing exist after there was Feng Yuchen already?

There should be only one person standing by her side and promise her happiness.

Since she had already made a choice, then if he wasn't willing to respect her decision, he could only resort to force.

Once this idea occurred to him, the begging in his eyes was instantly replaced by fury and determination, and his tone became tough too, "Whether you're willing to or not, you must go back with me."

"You..." How stubborn! Mo Qianxue was speechless from irritation. Was violence the only resort to solve it?

Brother? She was afraid that once the fight started, he would be an enemy forever.

Xue, what you wanted was too difficult for me...

Seeing Mo Qianxue was silent, Feng Yuchen was reminded that she had always been fragile and feared that he had scared her, so at once his heart softened. Holding back part of his rage, he forced a touch of gentleness, "Xue, when we go back, I'll..."

He only wished that she could go back with him. By then, he would be able to regain her heart and let her remember their past and the man that she had loved.

In this life, you could only belong to me, and the person in your mind should only be me...

Ning Shaoqing had turned around and walked over with a sneer, "Shouldn't you ask for my permission if you want to take my wife away?"

He had given the man enough face and opportunity.

He couldn't bear it anymore. Nor did he have to!

Feng Yuchen looked up at Ning Shaoqing, "Your so-called marriage isn't guaranteed by parents' approval or the witnessing of a match-maker. Without an official letter and betrothal presents, you're not a legal couple."

This argument again? Ning Shaoqing's head was almost bombarded by it.

However, in rage, he didn't look at Feng Yuchen but pulled Mo Qianxue behind him to block Feng Yuchen's sight.

The more Feng Yuchen looked at Mo Qianxue, the more annoyed, jealous and anger Ning Shaoqing was.

Since the talk had gone this far, there wouldn't be an easy end.

Ning Shaoqing pulled Mo Qianxue behind him, biting his teeth, "Come on."

"Great!" Feng Yuchen had been waiting for this moment.