C72. A Strange Old Man

The crowd didn't dare to say anything but only turned their eyes to Mo Qianxue.

Mo Qianxue stood up, looking right in the eye of this old Mr. Wang, "A patient shouldn't be moved around once having a stroke, so I demanded they don't move old madam. Now that the syndrome is mostly relieved, so of course you can move her now."

"You young girl did first aid for old madam?" As a doctor, the first thing he should do was to diagnose for the patient instead of asking irrelevant question.

Mo Qianxue was dissatisfied with the old man's medical ethics, so she didn't pay attention to his meaningful eyes and turned around to tell nanny Liang who was holding old madam's head.

"Nanny Liang, let them carry old madam onto the couch."

A few servant girls came to help, and Mo Qianxue added, "Remember, don't sleep on a pillow in the next a few days."

The servants settled old madam to a right position, and old Mr. Wang dashed over to feel her pulse.

He was so fast that even Mo Qianxue who believed herself having a pair of sharp eyes didn't see clear how he got there.

After the pulse-feeling diagnosis, Mr. Wang checked old madam's eyelids, in total disbelief.

He suddenly looked up and rushed to Mo Qianxue, all smiles, "Girl! How did you do it? Share with me, hurry."

Mo Qianxue trembled. What an unreasonable old man! The patient didn't recover yet, and he didn't do follow-up treatment, nor told the patient's families her condition, nor made a prescription, but ask her so many questions, and with such a happy smile?

But stranger was that even though he acted so impolite, no one present dared to stand out and scold him.

Nanny Liang looked concerned but had no way to deal with this Mr. Wang, "Mr. Wang, how is old madam?"

"Rest assured. She is fine now. As long as I'm here, she will recover after a few days' rest."

"Really? Thank you so much! Thank you, Mr. Wang."

"Why thank me? You should thank this girl. But for her proper treatment, even if I come, I can only safe old madam's life, but anyway she would be half-paralyzed and couldn't live long!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Ning..."

Nanny Liang didn't finish when Mr. Wang cast out a prescription and a sentence, "Stop it! Take the medicine." Then he pulled Mo Qianxue out of the room.

"Girl, tell me, tell me. How do you treat a stroke patient in such an instant? Even if I arrived in time, I also need to do a lot of things. It can't be as effective as your method."

"I feel dizzy!" She was dizzy but angry.

What a strange old man! What Mr. Wang is that? Why did nanny Liang so respect him?

He didn't care the patient's condition and pulled her like this. She was still in confusion and with a gust of wind, she was standing in the yard. Even she herself didn't know how.

"Dizzy?"

Five fingers were placed on her waist, fast as electricity, when instantly, Mo Qianxue couldn't help sticking out her tongue.

Rotating a circle in the air, she only felt a hand poking on her shoulders, patting on her abdomen, and after another 360-degree flipping, the hand poked and patted on her back.

Before she screamed out, she already stood intact on the ground, as she hadn't moved at all.

Was this a dream?! Or a movie?!