C103. Make it Bigger

Mo Qianxue walked out of Jian Qinghua's courtyard when a man passed by in the opposite direction.

The man with shifty eyes regarded Mo Qianxue from head to toe. Seeing that he looked alike with Jian Qinghua, Mo Qianxue yelled, "Why look at me like this? Haven't you ever met a beautiful one?"

Throwing out this question, Mo Qianxue left the courtyard led by Siqin who was in total shock.

The man still eyed her back, face revealing frivolousness, and then slowly strode into Jian Qinghua's courtyard.

The servant girls bowed to him, "Lord."

The second young lord Jian, "Where is your lady?"

Cuizhu replied, "Lady is in the room."

He saw Jian Qinghua sitting in the room and walked towards her.

Seeing the dark face, he asked, "My sister, what happened that made you so mad? Who was it? Tell me."

The second lord and Jian Qinghua were of the same concubine mother.

"Brother, why are you here again?" Jian Qinghua had pissed off by Mo Qianxue, replying rudely.

The second lord sat right into the chair opposite Jian Qinghua, picking up a piece of snack and throwing into his mouth, "Look at you. Why can't your brother be here?"

Jian Qinghua sounded impatient, "Be straightforward."

"Do you have money? Give some to your brother for emergency."

"Asking for money again! Why do you always ask for money every time you come? No money!"

"The spring festival just ended. You must have received much allowance and rep pockets from seniors. Why don't you have money? Don't you want to help your brother?"

"What have you committed again?" Jian Qinghua was a little anxious. Her biological mother wasn't loved by master anymore, but she did well since old madam liked her a lot.

She had to count on this brother when in need in the future.

"I lost playing cards with Li San yesterday; I promised to give him the money today. My dear sister, just lend me some, or I'll be punished again if Li San came here and known to father and legal mother."

"Didn't I tell you to stop gambling? Why did you go again? How much you lost?"

"Not much, just thirty taels."

"Thirty taels? And not much? Don't go again please. Why don't you learn to read and do something decent like eldest brother?" Jian Qingyou scolded while going inside to take money, "I don't have much either. Only these. Don't come again."

"Thank you dear sister." The second lord Jian took over the money and smiled, "By the way sister, who is the girl just going out? I've never seen her in the mansion."

"Which girl are you talking about?"

"The one followed by Siqin." The second lord Jian counted the silver in the purse and said casually, "Siqin is Qingyou's girl. Why do you approach her again? Last time it was because of her that I was grounded for seven days. My hands cramped from copying our family rules in the ancestral hall..."

While hearing her brother mentioned Mo Qianxue, Jian Qinghua came up with an idea and filtered other words he said, "Brother, help me with one thing. I'll thank you with more money."

"What is it?"

*

Mo Qianxue was led by Siqin, and they didn't go far when a girl flashed out, claiming that the seventh young lady invited her to take a seat for chatting. Yunyao hadn't been present that day, so she didn't know the specific situation of what had happened. She only knew that both the two ladies were driven away by Ning Shaoqing.