C93. An Amazing Play

Nanny Zhang was punished, and Jian Qingyou was also reprimanded by old madam and left the kitchen. The blame fell onto both parties equally, and the cake-making event ended unfinished like this.

In view of the unpleasant event, Mo Qianxue took the opportunity and left. Jian Qingyou didn't insist to retain her because she felt too embarrassed.

"After the Spring Festival, come to my restaurant and I'll teach you by then. It's no big deal at all." By then, she must have the eggbeaters made, otherwise it was too difficult to make the cake.

Last time, she had let Juniang and Yunyao to beat egg white in turns, and upon finishing, both of them had sore and numb arms for many days in a row.

The reason why Mo Qianxue invited Jian Qingyou to her restaurant before she left wasn't merely to learn how to make the cake. She just didn't want to witness Jian Qingyou falling into a hopeless love.

She intended to arrange a meeting for Jian Qingyou and Xin Yiming and let them to have a good talk with each other. After all, only they themselves knew their own feelings. If they really determined to marry each other, then there would always be a way to eliminate all difficulties.

*

At the house of elder Li, the Wang village.

Fang Taoer, humming a song, went out again, smartly dressed up and shaking her tail feather.

Li Kaishi, with his gloomy face, stumbled his way following her secretly in a distance.

After a few days of peace after the war on their wedding day, Fang Taoer began to spend most of her time dressing up herself and fooling around, which made Li Kaishi hated her so much to witness.

Now, he attributed his impotence totally to Fang Taoer. But for this bitch seducing him on that day and made him so anxious, he wouldn't have been attacked by the yin wind.

He didn't hide his problem from his mother who was trying to find a cure for him, yet without any clue, she finally told it to elder Li and let him to come up with an idea.

Li Kaishi was a hard-gained son and the only son of elder Li, all hope of the family.

However, what could elder Li do with the situation? He almost wished that he himself could go to have sex with Fang Taoer to produce a child. In desperation, he had to secretly turned to the witch living in the village east.

The witched checked him and found out the problem. She said his body had been invaded by yin wind which leaked out yang, so the witch prescribed a great deal of talisman water for him.

Li Kaishi drank the water every day, but there was no effect at all. Aunt Li had no choice but went to her original family and took back aphrodisiac medicine from a barefoot doctor. He took a dozen of doses, but the useless thing still had no reaction.

Not only was it useless, it became smaller and smaller and shrank inward. It seemed to disappear at any moment.

The whole family got as anxious as ants on a burning pot. Aunt Li even lost hair from anxiety.

Of course Fang Taoer didn't have a good time. From time to time, she was thrown onto bed by Li Kaishi who ripped off her clothes and pinched her skin to make it black and blue, only in the hope that there might be a chance that he could be turned on by the behavior.

However, no matter how he tortured her, the thing just couldn't get up. For many times, he used his fingers as the thing to dash and rampage in Fang Taoer's body...

After the last humiliating fight on her wedding, Fang Taoer was lectured by her father and brother who asked her to bear with it and to be an obedient wife. Therefore, although she despised her husband, she no longer dared to find more troubles.