2: Doctor Who?

"Stop it Nayeon! You can't get out! You are not just a simple girl anymore. You're an idol! Stop acting so rashly!" manager unnie shouted, scolding me for being so stubborn.

I was crying in my bed and begging her to let me out. I need to find her. I need to find my ostrich. After reading her letter, saying that she's breaking up with me, I need a confirmation from her.

"Just let me go unnie! Jeong isn't like that. I know, something's wrong. She wouldn't break up with me like that. No!" I insisted once again. I've said this a million times to her but she's not listening.

I will never believe that lame letter. No, never.

Of all people, I know her. I know her more than anyone, even though we're young, she is not that unreasonable.

We've been together for two years, we were happy and I know, she cannot throw everything away like that. She loves me too much to do that.

"Here..." my other manager approached lending me his phone.

"What's this?" I asked as I gave him a confused look.

"It's Jeongyeon." he said, my eyes widened and I immediately grabbed the phone.

"Jeongie, where are you?!" I said to her as soon as I put the phone on my ear. I heard a sigh and felt my hands shaking by that simple sigh from her.

"I'm at the airport Nayeon." She replied blandly. Coldness was felt in her voice. I feel like I'm talking to a different person.

"What are you doing there?" I carefully asked, waiting for a certain answer. No way she's really leaving without even talking to me properly.

"I'm leaving Nayeon, I'm sorry for not telling you." I felt thorns in my heart, she feels different. Why is my girl being like this?

"I'll go there wait for me!" I promptly said to her, I have to see her this instant.

"No Nayeon! Haven't you read my letter? I-I'm b-breaking up with you!" she shouted at me that took me by surprise.

She never raised her voice when she's talking to me, nor I didn't expect her to tell me that she was really breaking up with me the harshest way possible.

Slowly, she was breaking me up by her words. Words that felt new and different. I don't like how it changed so much.

"Hey Jeong why are you shouting at me? Don't be like that." verge of tears are felt in my eyes as I said those words to her. Silence was between her and I, until she was the one to break it.

"I'm sorry. It's j-just that, It's really over Nayeon. Please, don't make me give you unreasonable excuses. Just accept it. This is the nicest way I can push you away. Stop making it harder for the both of us. Bye."

And with that she ended the call like she doesn't mind at all, like I was nothing, like she and I are nothing.

I felt like every little words she had said is taking the life out of me. Slowly taking all of my breath away. Sucking every blood out my veins.

I felt so helpless, I can't even do anything. She didn't even gave me a chance to beg her to stay.

***

I slowly opened my eyes and white surroundings are invading my eyes. I looked around and I saw machines and apparatus all over the room.

I only remember slipping into soap and passing out. I probably hit my head. I think I'm at the hospital.