14: Mood Swings

Jeongyeon

I was endulging my sleep on the sweet cushions of the bed when I was awoken by a hit of a pillow on my face.

Headshot. Amazing accuracy but it fucking hurts though.

I lift my head up just to see my whining girlfriend infront of me with her hands on the side of her waist.

"It's an emergency." She rather said calmly for an emergency.

"What emergency?" I asked in a groggy voice as I sat up on the bed to face her.

"I got my period." She turned around and showed me the red spot on her pants.

Fuck it. What a good timing destiny.

"Isn't there anything to use there love?" I looked inside of the drawer beside the bed but I heard her growl in frustration and stomped her feet on the way out of the room.

What was that?

I dropped my feet down and settled it on my slippers. It's our third day here in the shack and I wish they'll fucking get us now before Nayeon kills me with her mood swings.

"Love! Let's figure something out!" I shouted as I followed her on the kitchen.

She was opening drawers recklessly probably looking for a sanitary napkin. Why does it have to be now? Of all times, why now?

Nayeon's mood swings is beyond another level. It's in the level where you have to be inlove with her to put up with it, and I should be able to do it.

Right?

"Calm down." I held onto her arms but she swayed it away. Why does this have to happen on the third day after we make up?

Just... Just why? Goddamn it.

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to not look at the drawers in the room? Are you insulting me Yoo Jeongyeon?" She madly said still not facing me. I wanted to talk back and get mad too, but all I can do is just sigh.

Just sigh Jeongyeon. Sigh.

Talking back to her unexplainable wraths will just result on world war three between us, and I want to prevent that from happening.

I hugged her from the back and refused to get swoon away this time. I wanted to make her calm by atleast doing this. I kissed her on the temple and on her head.

"Come on love, it's not like that. Just calm down first okay?" I explained and kissed her on the cheeks. She sighed and turned around to hug me.

"Sorry." She apologized immediately with regret and guilt evident in her voice. I cupped her cheeks and lift up her head to give those sweet cherry lips of hers a peck to show that I forgive her.

We were both drowning in each other's eyes when we heard a sound of something falling. It was a suitcase, and in front of it stood seven girls with bags and suitcases beside them.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" A calm voice of a Japanese girl said that made the six other nodded.

We let go of each other and faced the seven girls standing in front of us.

Who else would it be? The ones who took us here. Nayeon's members, my sister and my two bestfriends.

The seven of them started to cheer and clap, shouting and jumping in excitement like they were really happy for what they saw.

"We succeeded!" My sister said and jumped along with a girl that looks like a squirrel, who I believe is Minatozaki Sana.

When did they start to know each other? And why didn't I know?