7: Confirm/Explain

Nayeon

I was looking out at the window of Jinyoung's car as we are driving back to the dorm. We were supposed to eat at my favorite jajangmyeon place but we saw Jeongyeon there so I just gave an excuse to Jinyoung that I'm tired so we should just order a takeout.

He doesn't know anything about me and Jeongyeon, well I chose not to say anything to him. And I know I was a bit unreasonable to use him earlier to make Jeongyeon jealous. For a short span of time earlier, I thought about having a revenge for what she did to me, but now, I couldn't get her out of my mind.

When I saw her earlier looking at how I held onto Jinyoung, my heart felt as if she was really in pain for what she saw. I felt a bit sting in my chest seeing her like that, like I hurted her with those small gestures I gave to someone.

I couldn't explain it, but I felt like I'm cheating even though me and Jeongyeon aren't together anymore. The more I see her and the more she shows me those unexplainable actions and expressions is confusing me even more.

She was the one who left and broke up with me, but she was acting like she's the one who's in pain and got abandoned, when it was me who should've act like that. How can she act like she was the victim when she was the one who hurted me? She's really unpredictable.

"Nayeon!" Jinyoung called out to me that almost made me jump out of my seat. "I've been calling you for the nth time. Why are you so preoccupied? Is something bothering you?" He asked worried.

"N-no I'm just tired. What is it by the way?" I cluelessly asked him, I didn't know I've been so preoccupied for the past few minutes.

"I just wanted to ask where do you want us to eat this?" He asked pointing at the jajangmyeon and sweet and sour pork that we bought.

"I'm sorry Jinyoung, but I don't feel like eating right now. Can you just take me home? I'm kinda tired." I just said to him. I know it's rude, but I can't act like this in front of him for the whole day. I should just lie on my bed for today.

"Okay then." He said a bit disappointed and continued driving to the dorm. I kinda felt bad because I was the one who asked him to take me out to eat, and now here I am ditching him.

When we arrived home I just said goodbye to him and gone inside the dorm. While I was walking I still can't get out of my mind the look Jeongyeon gave me earlier. I couldn't help thinking about it, and I hate that.

I walked inside the dorm and saw the girls hanging out, I think they reconcile with each other already.

"What's happening in here?" I interrupted. Trying not to ruin the mood with my negative aura, and I think it worked.

"Unnie join us, we're playing minecraft." Sana said as she threw me a look for a few seconds before looking back to her phone.

"Right, unnie. We're having a competition on who'll make the most beautiful house. Manager unnie is the judge." Dahyun said as she laughed. Looks like they're having fun. I'm glad they're fine now.

"I'd love to, but I'm tired. Let's play next time, for now I wanted to sleep so bad." I rejected their offer nicely, I wanted to play but I'll prolly just space out the whole time and make the worst house there could ever be.

"It's fine unnie, just rest we wouldn't bother you." I just smiled at them and walk towards my room, I didn't bother changing out of tiredness so, I just slept right away.

***

Morning came without me noticing it. A loud thump that came from the opening door woke me up. It showed my manager that is now walking towards me.