11: Change of Seasons/Hearts

Jeongyeon

Almost a month had passed and many things happened. Chaeyoung finally got her surgery without any complications. I performed the surgery and it went well, the tumor is gone and all she had to do now is to stick to her chemotherapy just to be sure the cancer won't come back.

After she got discharged I fulfilled my promise to my girlfriend that we will go to Paris. We spent just a week there and now we're already heading back because I still have pending surgeries that I needed to perform and waiting patients that I needed to attend to.

We explored a few different parts of Paris during our short vacation here including the Eiffel Tower of course.

I'm now checking our baggages before we leave the hotel just to be sure that we wouldn't left anything behind.

"Are you sure you haven't left anything?" I asked as she was already making her way out of our hotel room.

"Jeongie I don't want to leave." She pouted and walk back towards me. She hugged me and put her chin on my chest and look up at me.

"We will just come back some other time love." I said smiling and pinched her cheeks. "Now let's go, we might miss our flight." I said and left a peck on her lips before pulling her outside the hotel.

Soon after, we arrived at the airport waiting for our flight back in Seoul.

I didn't even noticed that a week passed by already, I didn't even noticed that it has been a month since we got back together.

The past month had been my happiest because I had Nayeon back and Chaeyoung is all better now. I can never be happier, I just wish that this will never end.

"What are you thinking about?" Nayeon asked. We are now seated on the plane and she was getting ready to watch a movie.

"Nothing. Just about everything that happened recently." I answered and smiled as I held her hand. "I just wish this will never end." I said and kissed her hand that I was holding.

"You don't have to worry about that now Jeong. Everything is over now, all that's left for us is to be happy." She said and leaned her head on my shoulder. I smiled to myself and kissed the top of her head.

After a few minutes, she drifted to sleep in my arms completely forgetting that she's about to watch a movie. I just sat reading a book throughout the 12 hour flight from Paris to Seoul.

She woke up just before we landed. It's almost Christmas and it's actually dangerous to fly during winter but I'm glad we made it home safely.

When we arrived at the Incheon airport we proceed to claim our baggage. We went out and I can feel that it really is winter now because of the cold weather.

I was about to call a cab when Nayeon's phone rang. She excused herself and took the call, I called the cab and started to load our bags in the compartment with the help of the taxi driver.

After we are done loading everything Nayeon came back and wrapped her hands around my arms.

"Let's go?" She asked and I opened the door for her. I sat beside her and made our way to my condo unit.

She was staying there eversince she quit her job of being an idol, she is currently looking for a place to stay since her family is staying with her grandmother in the countryside for now.

After a couple of hours driving home we finally arrived at my condo. We unloaded all the baggage and went inside immediately since it's too cold outside.

 We unloaded all the baggage and went inside immediately since it's too cold outside