20: Happiness is Expensive

Jeongyeon

I was getting dizzy by how much of an alcohol we had for the past hours. We've been drinking since noon until now that it's evening.

I promised myself that I wouldn't drink too much since it's ny wedding tomorrow, but I guess even the promise that you made to yourself was meant to be broken.

This was like a bachelor's party according to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. But how can it be a bachelor's party when it's just the three of us?

We're currently at an exclusive bar here in Switzerland. Nayeon dreamed to get married in this country so that's why we're here.

"Hi baby, can you pick me up?" Tzuyu said on the phone, probably talking to her girlfriend—Sana.

The phone wasn't on speaker but we can hear how Sana was yelling at her on the other line. Me and Chaeyoung laughed at that.

We were both having fun on teasing Tzuyu when both of our phones rang at the same time, flashing my fiancé and her wife.

The smile on our faces fade away and it was Tzuyu's turn to tease and laugh at us. We immediately grabbed our phone to answer the call.

I cleared my throat before pressing the green button on my screen to answer Nayeon's call.

"Hey love." I sweetly said hello to lessen her anger.

/You're sure having fun huh?/

"We're going home right now."

/How?! Tzuyu said none of you can even drive!/

I felt my eardrums explode after she shouted on the phone. Tzuyu is still on the fit of laughing.

"Uhmm. Taxi?"

/Forget it. We're on our way to pick you up./

I was about to retort when she hung up. I turned to look at the two, Chaeyoung was already sipping on a strawberry shake while Tzuyu lie down on the bar's couch, still laughing.

"Did Mina shouted at you too?" I asked the calm Chaeyoung after taking the call from her wife.

"No." She chuckled and tapped my shoulder. "Mina isn't like that. Mina never shouts." She said like a caveman. This girl sure is drunk.

This is the first time that Chaeyoung drank alcohol again after her surgery last year. Mina and her got married last month, just a simple wedding in Mina's hometown, Japan.

They were happy, really happy. Especially now that Chaeyoung is completely healthy.

I tried to sober myself by having some coffee from the vending machine outside the bar. I have to atleast look presentable infront of Nayeon if I don't want to get yelled at.

We came out of the bar because it was starting to get filled with people, since it was nine in the evening.

A van pulled out infront of us, Nayeon, Mina and Sana got off. Sana pulled Tzuyu by the ear to get her inside the van while Mina even supported Chaeyoung in every step, on the way inside the van.

I was expecting the worse from Nayeon but instead she asked me a question that left my mouth agape.

"You didn't cheat on me while you're drinking there right?" Her arms are crossed while she stood there straight infront of me. Looking so serious.

I was supposed to be serious too and deny it but I can't help but to laugh at her. Her brows furrowed as she pinched me on the side.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! Love, it hurts!" I complained as I continued to laugh at her. I ran away and she started to ran after me as I circle around the van.