18: Take Two

Nayeon

I scrolled through my phone to check on my social media accounts. Some knetz are spamming me with slander comments, but I think it didn't affect me that much since my fans are sending me lots of support.

Which I chose to put my attention to and not to those negative humans.

I never expected support from everyone, it's Korea anyways. They have a say on everything, and if you wouldn't let them affect you-then you win.

I was about to throw my phone away from me when Jeongyeon called.

"Hello Dr. Yoo." I jokingly said that earned a chuckle from her.

/Hi love./

"You sound tired. What time are you going home?" I worriedly asked. She said she performed two surgeries today. She hasn't been going home for three days straight, I bet she didn't get any sleep too.

/We'll go out today. Mina will pick you up in thirty./

"What? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

/Just wear comfortable clothes. You're pretty as you are./

"Sweet talking ostrich." I mocked and I heard her laugh on the other line. "Are you sure it'll be okay to go out? You've been on duty for three days straight."

/It'll be fine, plus, all the girls are coming. Tzuyu invited them./

"What's going on really?"

/Don't be so suspicious, we'll just hang out./

"Okay, I'll get ready then." I said and hung up the phone.

Just after a few minutes, Mina arrived and drove the both of us to the place that they said.

It was a huge private bar with a mini stadium at the front. Dim lights and large couches. Different liquors on the table.

They were all sitting there drinking alcohol when they saw us. They asked us to sit beside them so we did. They were all here but I don't see my fiancé.

"Where's Jeongyeon?" I asked them.

"Chaeyoung too. Where are they?" Mina turned to asked them too.

No one answered, so I was about to ask once more when Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung came in. Chaeyoung has a guitar on her hand and they both made their way at the mini stadium and sat on a barstool made for it.

She gave me a smile before settling the microphone in front of her.

Song: Obsessed
By: Dan+Shay

"Candles burning, ruby red. Sheets are falling off the bed. Run your fingers through my hair. I know what you're thinkin'. Take me there."

She started singing with her eyes still fixated on me. Looking straight into my soul.

"You hypnotize me with your touch. And I can never get enough of you. It's true. And anywhere you wanna go. My hand is only yours to hold. Oh, you know."

"I'm so obsessed. With the way that your lips. Kiss me like crazy. Oh, you amaze me. When you walk in the room. You got me losing it. Yeah, I'm a mess. Girl, I confess. I'm so obsessed. Oh, yeah."

She's giving me a smile that is sure only for me. The look on her eyes, with pure sincerity, how lucky I am that it was looking at me. She stopped singing and Chaeyoung took the spotlight.

"Every time you walk away. I guess your perfume likes to stay. On my pillow, on my shirt. Listen, baby. For what it's worth."

"I'm so obsessed. With the way that your lips. Kiss me like crazy. Oh, you amaze me. When you walk in the room. You got me losing it. Yeah, I'm a mess. Girl, I confess. I'm so obsessed. Yeah, yeah, yes."

Mina was blushing on the spot, just like me. Who wouldn't, right? Two handsome women is serenading you. Who wouldn't have her heart flutter?

"So, give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me now."

They are now singing together, harmonizing perfectly on their acapella. Chaeyoung abandoned her instrument and they both made their way to us.

"I'm so obsessed. With the way that your lips. Kiss me like crazy. Oh, you amaze me. When you walk in the room. You got me losing it, babe. Yeah, I'm a mess. Girl, I confess. I'm so obsessed."

"Oh, babe. Yeah. When your friends are around. And you kiss me in front of everybody. You know it drives me crazy, girl. So, come and lay one on my lips, girl. Just do it to me. You know it. I'm so obsessed."

Jeongyeon offered her hand to me while Chaeyoung sat beside her fiancé. I took Jeongyeon's hand as she assist me to the mini stage and sat me on the bar stool they were sitting earlier.

She took the mic as she stood infront of me. Our friends are watching us.

"I never got to do this properly last time. So take two, I want do it again." She said and surprised me by kneeling infront of me.

She pulled out a diamond ring this time, looking at me with her sparkling eyes just like last time.

"So once again. Ms. Im Nayeon. Will you marry me?" She popped the question and I felt liquid tricking through my face.

"Of course dumbass." I said as I pressed my hands on her face and kissed her.

This was the second time, but my heart still tickles because of it. It still feels magical even though the question was repeated.

I heard our friends clap and shout. They were happy for us, of course. They are the major bridge on how me and Jeongyeon got back together.

I'm forever thankful for them for helping me have this kind of happiness, my Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon placed the ring on my hand and kissed my forehead after.

"Let's toast for Nayeon and Jeongyeon's wedding!" Jihyo announced and lifted her champagne. We made our way towards her and grabbed a champagne for a toast.

"For Michaeng too!" Tzuyu said and we clanked our glasses after.

The night was filled with laughter and stories that we never expected to hear, including the news that Sana and Tzuyu were actually dating.

Everyone wasn't shocked, we kind of expected that to happen after seing them together almost everytime.

This night became extra special because I was with special people. The one who makes me forget about the shade that the world is giving to both me and Jeongyeon.

It doesn't matter how the world slander us. Just as long as I know that the relevant people in my life is supporting me with my happiness.

I wouldn't ask for more, I'm happy just like this.