5: Jeongyeon's Truth

a/n: I am just a high school student and not a Doctor who knows much about medical things, so everything concerning medicine, operations and surgeries, diagnosis of a doctor that'll appear in the story will all came from my own research, so please be understanding that it will not be accurate and is right nor wrong. Thankyou!

Jeongyeon

After Tzuyu dropped me off back in the hospital, I came rushing in the emergency room where I was told to come immediately.

"What happened?" I asked as I approached the patient in the hybrid room who looks like a high school student.

"Doc it's a car accident, the patient developed cerebral hemorrhage and it requires immediate surgery. We've been reviving the patient as soon as she came in." The young nurse, Hwang Yeji explained the situation to me.

"How long has it been?" I asked.

"30 minutes. If you wouldn't perform the surgery in any minute she might be pronounced brain dead immediately. We already got the surgery consent from her guardian." She added.

"Have you called Dr. Moonbin?" I asked, but he came in and answered the question himself.

"Yes Doc, I'm here." He said as he came inside the emergency room, it looks like he just arrived too.

"Get changed, I need you to assist me on the surgery, and you too Nurse Hwang I need you to assist, and also call an anesthesiologist and tell to get the operating room ready as fast as you can!"

"Yes Doc!" They both answered.

"Checking pulse! Doc ROSC, the patient is back!" The Emergency Medicine Doctor said as they revived the patient.

a/n: ROSC (Return Of Spontaneous Circulation)

"Okay! Get her to the operating room immediately and try to keep her vitals as stable as possible."

As soon as I'm done giving orders I came running to my locker and changed to my scrubs as fast as I can. Then I came running to the operating room without giving notice on the people sitting in front of the door. As soon as everything is settled, we started the operation.

After 4 hours we finished removing the hemorrhage in the patient's brain.

"Good job everyone. Dr. Moon, finish it up for me."

"Yes Doc. Let's switch places."

We switched places and I stepped away from the table, I walked outside the operating room. When I got out I was welcomed with the hospital's director. Is the patient I operated on is another one of his VIPs?

"Did the surgery went well Doctor Yoo?" He asked.

"Of course sir, do you know the patient perhaps?" I asked him.

"No, the patient's guardian is at your office. I told him to wait for you there, so talk to him and explain carefully about the surgery and the patient's condition, okay? The father of that girl is the CEO of a major entertainment company in the industry, so make sure to explain to him exactly everything." I nodded my head and started walking towards my office.

I opened the door and stopped as I saw the father of the patient I just operated on, it was the man who caused the misery in my life.

He was sitting in front of my table so I walked pass him and sat on my chair. I looked at him but he is not that surprised to see me.

"How's my daughter Doc?" He asked, my brows almost furrowed thinking if he doesn't remember me or he's pretending not to remember me.

"She'll be fine now. She had cerebral hemorrhage due to shock, I heard it was a car accident. Well, we fixed it already so we just have to observe for a few days, but all in all, the surgery went well so she'll be fine." I said. Disregarding my personal problems about him, for now I'll just consider him as my patient's father.