4: Girls and Heartbreaks

Tzuyu

I arrived at the café where me and Jeongyeon unnie agreed to meet, and as expected she's not here yet. She said she wanted to catch up with me, but from my observation in the way she said it, she wants a companion and not someone to catch up with. I can say she sounded really heartbroken.

I ordered us a food and a coffee, a few minutes before she arrived. When I saw her at the entrance I waved my hand into her which she saw immediately. She sat in front of me with a sad smile on her face.

"So, my dear sister how are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine, but I think you're not." I straightforward said to her, and with that she lost the smile on her face. "You know that you can always tell me anything right? No matter how long and difficult, I will listen to it unnie. You know that right?"

"You know me too well. I can't even fathom if it's good or not." She let out a chuckle that made me smile a bit. She's right, I know her too well to know if something's wrong with her, well that's always the case for the both of us. "You just said you'll listen, can't take that back now Yoo Tzuyu. Can I do it now? It can be very long you know?" I just nodded at her indicating that she could go on and tell everything no matter how long it could be.

We were eating and drinking while she was talking about how she and Nayeon unnie met again. She said Nayeon unnie came at the hospital with her head bleeding, and as a on duty Neurologist that time, she operated on her ex which for the past 10 years, she couldn't forget. Well, I can say that their love story is so tragic that you wouldn't believe it happened in real life.

"I kissed her Tzuyu-ah." She said and I got speechless. That is one shocking story for me to hear. I sit properly and listened to what she's about to say next. "I told her that I miss her, and that's true you know that. I just couldn't help myself that night when I saw her gazing at the stars. Everything came back to me as if 10 years never passed." I noticed how sad her tone became as she continued speaking. "My thoughts that time is that I don't even care anymore, I'll take her back. Even if I had to have a fucking fight with JYP, I will fight for her. I cannot be that same coward Yoo Jeongyeon who ran away from her 10 years ago. I will take her back. I will try my best to take her back." And with that, tears came streaming down her face. So I sat next to her and hugged her.

"Stop crying then. If you're starting a fight don't start it with tears on your eyes, that's just weird unnie." I chuckled to make her feel good atleast. She laughed along with me, I could say that she looked a little crazy right now with tears still on her eyes.

"Thanks Tzu, I can really count on you." She said as she smiled at me.

After her dramas we just talked about other things. She just came back from New York, so I told her stories about what happened in the past 10 years.

I missed my sister so much, eversince she left for Harvard in Boston to study medicine 10 years ago, we never had this kind of talk since then. We just visited her in Boston 2 years ago when she graduated, we thought we can take her home but she said she's not yet ready so she took a job at a hospital in New York and now that she decided to stay and work here in Seoul I can never be happier.

After talking for almost two hours she got a call from the hospital saying that she's needed there right now, so I took her there, I didn't know she took the cab to go at the café, her car was getting fixed at the auto shop.

"Thanks for the ride Tzu and for the coffee and for listening also." I just smiled at her and said "You're always welcome." I waved her goodbye as she ran inside the hospital.

Time really passed by so fast, I haven't even noticed it. I couldn't even told her about Ms. Celebrity, the new girl I just met last week. I guess I could tell her next time. And speaking of which, my phone rang with 'Ms. Celebrity' flashing on the screen. She finally called after a week, so I excitedly answered it.