j ; elves

••You'd lost track of how long you'd been here for

••
You'd lost track of how long you'd been here for. You'd been walking down the path by the hills when you were jumped by elves and a horned creature you'd never seen before. Nobody would be looking for you, you kept to yourself and hid away from people within Posada. You groaned, trying to roll your shoulder but struggling due to your hands being tied behind your back. They hurt and you wanted nothing more than to just move your arms and try and de-tense your shoulders. You tried to stretch your legs, groaning out in pain once again.

Suddenly the horned creature and the elves came back, this time with two men. One man with silver hair and black clothes, a witcher maybe and the other being brunette wearing blue jester-like clothing, obviously a performer of sorts. A lute was thrown down beside you and you confirmed your theory, a bard then. "How long have they been in town for?" you thought to yourself, studying the two men.

What felt like a lifetime but was most likely about 30 minutes, the men started to wake up. The elves and the horned creature stood at the back, whispering to each other about what to do with them.

"We can't let them go! They'll tell the whole of Posada and then there will be a manhunt for us! We've just got safe in some way and I'm not willing to put us at risk! Especially as you're sick!" the male elf said, anger upon his face.

"Me being sick has nothing to do with this! We need to take back what is ours!" the red-headed elf cried out, throwing her hands up in the air.

Suddenly the bard woke up and began to look around his surroundings. He tried to wake the witcher up and a few minutes later, he succeeded. Just as the elves came down from the back to talk to them.

"This is the part where we escape," the bard said, leaning over to the witcher despite them being tied together.

"This is the part where they kill us" the witcher cried, trying to escape his restraints.

"Who's they?" the bard asked, looking around which caused you to sigh, drawing his attention over to you. Suddenly the red-headed elf kicks the witcher in the face as you gasp. "What did he do to piss her off?" you thought to yourself as you watched as they slowly got beaten and kicked until the witcher's head-butted the redhead and she fell back, beginning to cough. The man and the horned creature ran over to her which drew everyone's attention to the elves.

The bard looked at you with pain in his eyes as they pulled apart his lute, which caused you to cringe for the fact that it was right next to you. The elf that called himself Filavandrel, who was once apparently a king of the elves, until from what they keep telling everyone that they were driven from their homes by humans, crouched down next to Toruviel, the red-headed elf to make sure she was okay after being headbutted.