g ; ignored

••[ REQUESTED  by  AbbeyNeal5 ]••- your geralts girlfriend and she pranks him by ignoring him for an entire hunting trip till he gives in and demands to know what's wrong meanwhile me and jaskier had been keeping count on the days till he does -••...

••
[ REQUESTED by AbbeyNeal5 ]
••
- your geralts girlfriend and she pranks him by ignoring him for an entire hunting trip till he gives in and demands to know what's wrong meanwhile me and jaskier had been keeping count on the days till he does -
••
Also thank you for 11.8K reads! It's crazy. I never thought the book would get this big and I'm officially back so expect updates again! I'm planning on posting once a week at first and then I'm hoping to up the updates to more frequently than just once a week! Enjoy the update and thank you for the request!
••
They rode side by side. No words exchanged at all. Jaskier behind watching the both with pure curiosity. She'd prepared Jaskier of her plan and it would be an understatement if he said he wasn't excited.

Geralt always said he loved Y/Ns voice. He'd told Jaskier so many times he swore his ears were going to bleed.

"So we are heading into a town, did you want to get a room first or go have a look around?" Geralt asked looking over at Y/N. She didn't respond which made Jaskiers heart race. This is what he'd been waiting for.

"Y/N love?" Geralt asked, looking at her and never looking away. Jaskier could see the slight panic on his face.

Last time something like this happened, Geralt had forgotten when they had started "dating" and Y/N was very upset. Even Jaskier knew the date. She ignored him for two days and only spoke to him because he broke down crying and begged her to talk to him.

Y/N looked away from in front of her to her side so she wouldn't have to look at him. Jaskier expected her to break in a couple hours.

As soon as they got into town Y/N went straight to the inn, brought herself a room and locked herself inside it.

"It's not when we started dating. It's not her birthday. What have I done now?" Geralt asked watching her go. Jaskier could see how upset he was. Geralt never liked it when Y/N never spoke to him.

"I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe give her some space? She'll come to you when she's ready, just don't push her" Jaskier said, going into the inn and grabbing a drink. They both sat in a booth and had a couple drinks before Y/N reappeared. She walked over to them both and sat down next to Jaskier instead of Geralt. Jaskier tried to hide his smile in his drink as Geralts face dropped. He sat there, a scowl upon his face. He looked down at his drink and only looked up when Y/N laughed at something Jaskier said.

Jaskier got up and began singing songs around inn. At one point Y/N got up and began singing with him and Geralt just watched her. He loved her singing and he had a sad smile upon his face. He wanted nothing more than for her to talk to him and it had only been a couple of hours.