c ; uncureable

••"She is dying your highness

••
"She is dying your highness. She won't have long left. She needs to be found now so she can be saved" the mage said to Cahir. He turned around and glared at the mage, causing her to scamper away. You were dying. You had disappeared and the same time he finds out you're missing, you were also dying too. It was curable but the cure was difficult to come by.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Cahir roared as the soldiers looked at him. Nobody could find you and nobody had seen you. You had literally vanished.

"SOMEONE FIND HER OR I START PUNISHING PEOPLE!" Cahir screamed and people began looking around. You were the only thing that kept Cahir sane. If someone had taken you, he would burn down the entire village to find you. Nothing would stop him from finding you.

"A note your highness" a soldier said, his head bowed to the floor. Cahir took the note from the soldier and made his way back to your shared bedroom.

"Cahir" was written on the front. It was your hand writing. He ripped it open and began to read the letter.

"Dear my darling Cahir,

By this time you most likely would have found or been handed my note.

I am okay. You most likely would have been told how sick I am and that I need help. There is a cure yes, but it's impossible to find this cure as the flower needed is meant to be extinct.

Please don't look for me Cahir. I know you will want to and you will have people hunting around for me. Please stop.

I don't know yet if I want to be cured. I can't provide you an heir. I can't provide you with children and I know the people in your kindgom talk about me and how I am an awful Queen. How I am unfit to be a Queen and that I am an embarrassment to the entire kingdom.

I know you will already have mages looking for the cure and trying to find it or a different cure.

I need time to think. I need time to breathe.

Please understand my love.

I don't have long left on this earth. The mage told me I could potentially have less than a week.

I love you more than anything in this world and I wouldn't trade my life with you for anything.

Remember that I will always love you, no matter what.

Be a good King to the people and treat your people fairly.

Goodbye my darling,

I will miss you.

Love,

Y/N"

He sat there and read the notes multiple times and then looked up. How dare people talk about you like that? HOW DARE THEY.

He stood up and went outside.

"I WANT HER FOUND NOW. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WILL GO OUT LOOKING FOR HER AND ANYONE NOT LOOKING, WILL BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF! WE DON'T HAVE LONG TO FIND HER SO GET LOOKING!" he roared and people began running around.

It was a race against time and Cahir was determined to find you no matter what, whether you wanted finding or not.

He wouldn't force you to take the cure if they found it. He wouldn't force you to do anything. He wanted to make sure you were safe and wanted to ensure you were comfortable if you didn't want the cure. He wanted your final moments to be your best. He wanted them to be with him.