2 - The Overdue Reunion

Beerus' Planet, Universe 7.

Whis was walking along the path with the Oracle Fish. "Hmm hmm hm!~ Hmmm hmm hnmmm... What a beautiful day." Whis said. "I wonder if Bulma has any delights planned. I may have to ask her."

"Bulma? You mean that blue haired woman?" Oracle Fish questioned.

"Yes, the one I told you about." Whis said with a smile.

A red flash covered the orb of Whis' staff. This was usually sent out as soon as a planet's Mortal Life level reached below 50, which is way below average.

"Whis? That's a red alert."

Whis nodded. "I know." Whis tapped his staff and a holographic reinaction appeared. A figure was standing in the explosion of a planet. He had long hair now, his eyebrows gone... It was a Saiyan. A Super Saiyan 3, infact. It was Lemocras. "Hmm, this Saiyan is odd."

"How come?" Oracle Fish asked again.

"He's not wearing the standard battle armor like Vegeta's, it's closer to Universe 6's battle armor."

As if on cue, Vados and Champa striked down with a beam of light. "Oh my, why welcome sister! This is odd seeing you." Whis greeted with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah!" Champa shouted. "No time for greetin's, Whis! Vados, get to the point."

"Manners, Champa. They're as bad as your weight.." Vados said. Whis chuckled and Vados nodded. "In Universe 6, we've come across something that is alarming. 42 minutes and 14 seconds ago, Planet Sadala was destroyed by a Saiyan wearing blue armor with yellow, black, white and orange. Black, short hair, with extraordinary powers."

"That's exactly like the Saiyan we saw!" Oracle Fish shouted.

"Precisely." Whis said. "Planet Froez was just destroyed by a Super Saiyan, you just described him perfectly."

"Then we're 4 minutes late because SOMEONE wanted to grab a bite." Vados said, hitting Champa with her elbow.

"'Ey, ey-"

Beerus walked out menacingly, hands behind his back. "You guys woke me up from my slumber." Beerus said.

"We're sorry, Lord Beerus." Whis apologized, "But this is a serious manner that needs to be taken care of immediately! Planets have been destroyed in our Universe and your brother's Universe."

"If my Universe's Mortal Level drops any further, then it will have to be taken up with the Grand Priest, and we could possibly get erased by Lord Zeno. You won't be erased, but you will be questioned as the situation is ongoing here." Vados continued for Whis.

Whis was staring at his staff as Vados spoke. "Oh my, it seems the Saiyan is moving to Earth, it is many, many miles away. And as he is in a Space Pod, it may take a week for him to arrive." Whis said.

Beerus was shocked, he couldn't believe what he just heard. "A week, WELL MOVE IT! MOVE IT! LET'S GO! ALERT GOKU AND THE OTHERS!"

Whis nodded. "We must hurry, come on, everyone. Grab on." They obeyed and suddenly, he, Beerus, Oracle Fish, Champa and Vados striked off in a beam of light towards Earth.

DRAGON BALL UNCOVER - CHAPTER TWO "THE OVERDUE REUNION"!

• - 🐉 - •

Kame House, Universe 7.

Krillin was standing infront of Yamcha, Tien, Roshi and Good Launch, re-telling a story that he got from his Police Job. "-And so I was like 'OH, HEY, PUT YOUR HANDS UP!' and then Goku came in and knocked them clean out. That's how he asked me for the Tournament of Power."