19 - The Beginning of the End! The Ultimate Sacrifice!

Gohan watched as Lemocras powered up.

"Eh, if he's gonna power up, then so will I!" Gotenks shouted. Gotenks powered up into Super Saiyan 3. "Reaper of Justice Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks is here! Heh! Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack!"

Lemocras finished powering up. And before Gotenks could finish his attack, Lemocras punched him in the gut so hard he dropped out of Super Saiyan 3! Gotenks was sent flying away, and he rolled, holding his stomach. "OWIEEEE! Now you've done it..." Gotenks said, groaning in pure pain. He tried to stand, but Lemocras fired a beam into him, knocking him clean out.

"Hmph. Children could never stand up to me. All they are is pure idiots!" Lemocras shouted, glaring at Gotenks defuse into Goten and Trunks.

Future Trunks came in and tried to strike Lemocras, but Lemocras dodged and went for a kick.

Broly frontflipped and blocked for Trunks. Gohan flew over and went to punch Lemocras, who dodged and backhanded him. Gohan blocked, but he was still sent skidding a bit away.

Trunks went to punch Lemocras alongside Broly, but he ducked and kicked them back to beside Gohan. Gohan looked at Broly and Trunks. "We're gonna need to work together to beat this guy. That means simultaneous attacks." Gohan said. "Max out your power. We're gonna need all the strength we've got." Gohan nodded.

"Right! Let's do this. We gotta finish this guy off for good. We can't let your world end up like my future." Trunks said. Everyone nodded.

"On 'go'... 3, 2, 1... GO!" Gohan shouted.

Everyone charged at Lemocras. And at rapid speed, they began to clash. Gohan kicked Lemocras, and it landed. Trunks fired a slash, and Lemocras was forced to block. This left him open to a huge punch. Broly slammed his fist into Lemocras' head. Trunks made a bunch of hand movements, and then aimed his hands at Lemocras. He shot out a huge yellow blast.

Lemocras swiped it and charged up. He punched Broly to the ground, and then slammed Gohan down. Lemocras fell with Gohan, grabbing him by the throat. Lemocrass lifted him, and this made Gohan start to choke. "G-Gah..." Gohan breathed out.

"Awww, trying to speak, are you? Oh well, too bad that I'm crushing your wind pipe, eh?" Lemocras laughed.

Gohan threw his leg up, but he missed the kick. "LET HIM GOOO!" Someone screamed, powering up into Super Saiyan... Goku slammed his fist into Lemocras' nose. "I-I won't let you..." Goku said. He started panting. He flipped and charged towards Lemocras. He fired a punch, Lemocras easily dodged due to the state Goku was in.

Every single punch that Goku threw hurt him, but he didn't stop firing punches. He needed to help! Gohan joined in, helping his father in the battle. Super Saiyan and a Super Saiyan Blue vs a Super Saiyan 5! Broly floated up. He tossed a green blast down. It latched onto Lemocras! Broly began to scream. The blast grew. "Oh no.." Goku said. He grabbed Lemocras by the arm. He flew up and then tossed him.

The blast exploded! Lemocras was sent flying further into the air. Goku followed him, his hair flashing from base form to Super Saiyan. "HRAAAH!" Goku screamed, firing a barrage Lemocras' way. Lemocras was tired, but he began clashing fists with Goku. He then fired a kick at Goku's chest, sending him backwards.

Gohan flew forwards. He held his hands downwards. Goku's foot perfectly landed in it, and he boosted off of Gohan and he slammed into Lemocras. He grabbed him and started flying down to the ground. Goku's energy was waning... They began to fall. Goku punched Lemocras. Lemocras dodged and kicked him. Goku was sent flying. But he regained his composure and flew towards Lemocras at high speeds. His eyes flashed blue... And he powered up into Super Saiyan Blue!