15 - Goku Powers Up! Return to Earth!

Recap
Goku powered up into Super Saiyan.

"You damned fool!" Vegeta shouted at Goku. "You've already tested him!"

Goku smiles. "I have a reason for only Super Saiyan." He said, and his tail swayed from left to right in a swirl motion.

Lemocras charged down at them, and they charged back...

Recap End

Goku fired a punch into Lemocras' face, but he easily dodged and sent him backwards. "Gah!" Goku shouted. He flipped and skidded into the Capsule Corp Garden.

Vegeta took over, beginning to clash with Lemocras. Goku stayed back, powering up a white, energy ball in his hands. As Vegeta kicked Lemocras away and spun, he looked down at his rival. "A blutz ball. Finally doing it, eh, Kakarot?" Vegeta questioned rhetorically. Lemocras came in and punched Vegeta. Vegeta was sent hurdling backwards, and he hit a building. Smoke arose... Then a green aura shot up! "FINAL SHINE ATTACK!" He fired a Final Shine Attack at Lemocras. Lemocras smirked and began pushing it back...

"Burst, open, and mix!" Goku shouted. "C'mon, c'mon!" He threw the Blutz ball into the air... He stared it. "C'MON-"... His eyes went red. His snout grew!

"No! NO!" Lemocras shouted, firing a ki disc down at Goku's tail... Future Trunks came crashing out of a wall and he deflected it with his blade. He then flipped and flew upwards.

"You destroyed my world!" Trunks shouted.

"I don't even know who you are, fool!" Lemocras shouted back.

Goku roared as he went into the Golden Great Ape form. He began to swipe at Lemocras. Goku seemed to have control, as he was only targeting Lemocras. Goku took ahold of Lemocras, and began to squeeze. Lemocras was able to blast Goku's eyes so he'd let go. Trunks flew in to try and punch Lemocras, but the punch missed due to Lemocras backflipping. He went to kick Trunks into Goku, but Vegeta came and slammed his leg into Lemocras...

They... They were winning! Lemocras was being overwhelmed! Suddenly, Broly came out of the building and flew at Lemocras, beginning to fire barrages in Super Saiyan. "RATATAT!" Broly shouted as he and Vegeta laid the punches thick on Lemocras.

Goku was getting real angry and fiesty, he fired mouth beams everywhere, at Lemocras, but sometimes it accidentally grazed Broly or Vegeta. Trunks flew to him. "Goku! Calm down!" Trunks shouted. "Overcome your... Ape instincts!"

Goku seemed to start to calm down. But he shook his head and went to swipe Trunks... But... "Grandpaw?" Goku looked down, and Pan was looking at him through the hole in the wall. Goku seemed to gain a sense of control now...

And he powered down. "NO! DIE!" Lemocras shouted, swiping Vegeta and Broly to the side and firing a blast at Goku. He missed due to Goku's rapid shrinking.

BAM! Smoke rose... Glowing yellow eyes could be seen. Goku in SUPER SAIYAN 4 crashed out of the smoke! His aura trailed behind him. "HRAAAAAAAAH!" He fired a punch into Lemocras' face, sending him off into a building.

"About time, Kakarot." Vegeta said with a smirk.

"Uh-huh. This power is amazing..." Goku said, his voice deeper and raspier than even Super Saiyan 3.

"GRAAAHHHH!" Lemocras shouted, his eyes flashed red. Electricity surrounded the area. Lemocras began to laugh, "HAHAHA! THIS IS BEYOND SUPER SAIYAN 4!"

"D-Damn you!" Trunks shouted, going to fly towards Lemocras, but Goku stopped him.

"Wait. Let him power up. I want to see him at his best." Goku said. Trunks looked at him like he was crazy.