12 - A Namekian's True Power! Vegito!

Broly and Vegeta landed at Korin's Tower, carrying Goku and Hit, they were both too hurt to even fly or move. "Senzu Beans, Korin!" Vegeta shouted.

"What's the magic word?" Korin questioned.

"HURRY UP YOU DUMBNUT!" Vegeta screamed. Korin walked to where he kept the Senzu Beans, and then threw a couple at Vegeta.

Vegeta fed Goku and Hit the beans. Goku smiled, standing up. Hit stood aswell. "Man- that was close..." Goku said, stretching his newly-healed arm.

"Too close." Broly said. "You could have died, Kakarot."

Vegeta's eyes trailed over to smoke and fire- exactly where Gohan was fighting Lemocras. "That damned Gohan. He's gotten himself killed." Vegeta said, not being able to sense Gohan, but being perfectly able to sense Lemocras.

"-What?" Goku asked. He stared at the distant flames... Though he wasn't getting angry. Goku realised what Gohan had done. Goten, Trunks, Caulifla and Kale's energy was not too far from the explosion- when Gohan was right near it. He concluded that Gohan had took the blast in before it could swallow everyone and the Earth. "...Gohan saved 4 people in exchange for his life. He died for the right cause." Goku reassured himself.

Hit grunted. "He's too strong. I saw how strong your son was and... Lemocras still took him down." Hit stated.

"Dad!" Goten shouted, reaching Korin's Tower with Trunks, Caulifla and Kale. Goten ran into Goku's arms. Goku hugged him. "G-Gohan's..."

"I know." Goku said. "But he saved you, if not for him, the Earth would be engulfed in that blast. He's a true hero."

Goten nodded.

Vegeta stayed silent. He stared off at Lemocras' incoming energy. "I'm going to hold him off." Vegeta said.

"But dad, you know you can't-" Trunks said.

"You don't know anything, boy!" Vegeta shouted. Trunks nodded and looked down. "...Sorry. Go to your mother at Dende's Lookout with your friends, let everyone know of the casualties."

"Y-Yes father.." Trunks ended.

Caulifla gulped. "Vegeta, there's something that you should know." Caulifla said. Vegeta looked at her curiously. "... Cabba's dead."

Vegeta's face stayed blank, almost unreadable. His eyes said everything though: he was angry as all hell. "All the more reason to murder this bastard." Vegeta stated. "I'll try to revive Gohan if I can, maybe it's not too late. I'll come to you guys if I need help, though I doubt I'll need it."

"But your Blue Evolution state can't match Lemocras." Goku said.

"Even your strongest blast couldn't injure him." Broly stated.

Vegeta stared at them. He then gained a grin on his face. "I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve, don't you worry." Vegeta assured. "Kakarot, get more Senzus before you leave for the Lookout."

Goku nodded. "You got it, Vegeta!" Goku exclaimed.

Vegeta sighed. "Let's split ways. I'm facing Lemocras, and I'll try to revive Gohan. Kakarot and Broly, stay here for Senzus and then follow Trunks, Caulifla, Kale and Goten to the Lookout."

Goku nodded once more. Vegeta's tail swayed, he smirked as he flew off to face Lemocras!

• - 🐉 - •

Grand Gardens, Namekian Sanctuary.

Piccolo re-awoke after going to meditate once more after communicating with Gohan. Kami returned. "Piccolo, your meditation is going superb." Kami said, smiling.