10 - Gohan, the Mystic Warrior's Awakening!

Inside the God Chamber, Piccolo sat in meditation. He was mostly calming himself and infusing himself with God Ki. But at other times, he was contemplating Lemocras' strength.

"He's too strong, no matter what we do." Piccolo argued with himself, crossing his arms. "We can try, sure, but it'll count for nothing."

"Don't give up, Piccolo." Kami said in his mind.

Piccolos eyes widened. "K-Kami?!"

"Yes, it is I. Previous Guardian of Earth. I have come to inform you that not all hope is lost. I visited King Kai and asked about your dilemma. I have decided to train you as my own child and pupil." Kami said in his mind once more. "Come to Otherworld, and I shall teach the ways. It's one of your only chances, so you barely have a choice, Piccolo."

"Depends. How long in Otherworld? I have a pupil that's getting manhandled by Vegeta, so I can't go for long." Piccolo stated.

"A few days to a week at most, considering you have nearly gained God Ki fully. I will teach you the mastery and ways of the Super Namekian, and help you to infuse it with your God Ki. I will help you draw out more power, son. This is an opportunity you cannot pass up on."

"Hmph. A few days to a week. Fine. I can do that. I'm on my way." Piccolo said. "Where are we meeting?"

"The Grand Garden, specifically the Namekian Sanctuary. We shall meet there in 20 minutes."

"I have one question though, how did you decide with me?"

"A very good question. Well, we defused after your mind, body, soul and power had far exceeded mine. Thought we have no time to waste here! I shall tell you when we meet at the Grand Garden."

"On it. See you, Kami."

• - 🐉 - •

"Now, infuse it with God Ki!" Vegeta shouted at Gohan. "You goddamn donkey!"

"I'm sorry, Vegeta, but I'm trying as hard as I can!" Gohan exclaimed.

"That's not good enough you idiot!" Vegeta shouted.

Gohan powered up, and up. "Hraaah!" He powered up into Super Saiyan. He roared out! "T-tch!" Gohan twitched, his power raising beyond imagination.

Goku was watching in awe, eating pineapple pizza. "I can't believe you can eat that." Beerus said.

"It's good! Roasted Pineapple with salty pizza, yum!"

"Your race deserved to perish..." Beerus said.

"Oh my, it seems Gohan is pushing himself beyond..." Whis said.

Gohan stopped powering up, as he was cut off by Piccolo appearing out of the staff. "Piccolo?" Gohan asked.

Piccolo nodded and smiled at Gohan. "Hey, kid. Right, all of you!" Piccolo shouted, gaining the alert of Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Whis and Beerus. "I'm heading to Otherworld."

"Wha?! Why?! You ain't dead, are you?" Goku asked. "I don't see a halo."

"You idiot, Kakarot. Of course he's not dead!" Vegeta screamed at him.

"Chill, Vegeta..." Goku said in defense.

"I'm going there to train with Kami. Apparently we defused and he wants to teach me the ways to be a literal God. So I'll be back in a few days. Goku, Vegeta. Get Super Saiyan 4-"

"That's what we're calling it?" Broly asked. "Wouldn't it be better if-"

"It's a placeholder, goddamnit." Piccolo said. "Get Super Saiyan 4, Broly, get back to Earth with Gohan as soon as you two learn God. I need you two to protect Pan, Videl, Cheelai, Chi-Chi, anyone."