5 - Awakening the Power Within.

For 4 hours, In a ship that Lemocras stole from a highly advanced population, the Saiyan destroyer was floating mid-air with his legs crossed. He was drawing out energy from his hidden potential. He knew what he had to do to unlock it even further. It had something to do with his discovery. Though, he wanted to wait until he reached Earth so he could strike fear into everyone there after hearing about Kakarot. The planet had a high powerlevel from the beginning, so it was mostly his goal to take it down, and then move onto Universe 8.

His tail swayed without cue from Lemocras. His primal power was rising and drawing out. Lemocras opened his eyes, which were now turning yellow. He didn't transform into Wrathful, but did raise his aura. He landed and started charging up. He wasn't raising his energy, he was still trying to draw it out. He roared as his tail swayed uncontrollably. His aura flashed green- the Primal Saiyan Ki. Veins appeared on his face. He then stopped charging- his energy raised, and more primal energy raised, and his power exceptionally higher. "Hmph. Do not fret, Saiyan." He said, referring to Broly, "I'll be there in 16 hours for our rematch."

• - 🐉 - •

地球上で (On earth) 残り16時間 (16 hours remaining)

Goku stepped out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, in... Super Saiyan Blue?! "Damn that Kakarot! He already mastered Blue! Tch..." Vegeta thought, but his face told everyone he was extremely shocked.

Goten stepped out next, Super Saiyan mastered. Nothing too much, but he was near the level of Cell Games Gohan.

Gohan next... He was the strongest of the 3. He realised his power, and trained under severe conditions after day 2 in the Chamber. Broly looked at Gohan. "You're... strong!"

"He's gotten really strong, haven'tcha?" Goku questioned Gohan, patting him on the back. "Goten here's gotten extremely strong for his age. He's younger than Gohan was in the Cell Games and already as powerful!" Goten nodded. Gohan looked at the visitors from Universe 6 and Broly.

"What're you guys doing here?" Gohan asked, recognizing them through the Tournament of Power.

"Our home planet got destroyed by a Saiyan commander. He was extremely strong." Cabba replied.

Caulifla groaned. "Extremely strong, my ass! You're just weak, Cabba." She said. Kale tried to get her attention to tell her not to be so mean to Cabba.

"He's not weak..." Broly said, staring down Caulifla. "He's actually strong. I'm the strongest here... And he beat me in Super Saiyan 2."

Kale looked at Broly, now frightened. "R-Really?"

Broly nodded, and Caulifla just walked away, knowing she was proven wrong. Gohan approached Broly. "Hey, I'm Son-Gohan! I'm Goku's son. I've heard about you, Broly." He said, holding his hand out to shake. Broly seemed confused by the gesture, but he grabbed his hand. "I'd like to spar with you, just to find out what we're up against."

Broly opened his mouth. But just smiled. "You are Kakarot's son." He said. Goku seemed confused, Gohan never wanted to spar or battle. Gohan seemed to realise the dire situation.

• - 🐉 - •

Krillin was flying through the sky with Tien, Yamcha, 18 with Marron and Videl with Pan. They were heading to the lookout to greet Goku and his kids coming out of the Chamber... When something caught their eye. A green woman with a purple uniform and white hair, and a orange man with black and green gear. Cheelai and Lemo. "Where could Broly be?" Cheelai questioned. "He did say to go to Earth, right?"

"I dunno, all I heard was 'run', and then I booked it for the ship. Could he have gotten lost?" Lemo said.

Krillin looked at his friends. Tien and Yamcha nodded. "Kay, this could be dangerous, they're wearing Frieza Force uniforms... Just what we needed on the verge of a crisis." Krillin said. "Videl, 18, bring yourself and the girls to the Lookout, just to warn everyone about these two. We'll catch up and letcha know if everything's okay, okay?"