18 - The Beginning of the End! Struggle for Victory!

Goten and Kid Trunks were pulling grass out of the ground. "Can't believe they didn't bring us!" Trunks shouted. "We coulda given that ol' Lemocras the good one-two!"

"I know, right?" Goten said. "We would be great fighters."

"Enough talk about this Lemocras person!" Chi-Chi shouted. "You aren't going over there no matter what! Both of your fathers have got this."

"Are you sure though?" Trunks challenged.

"She's sure!" Bulma shouted.

Coming in from the west is... Krillin! Tien! Yamcha! Krillin touches down, Tien and Yamcha follow. "Long time no see, guys." Krillin said, stretching. "Been a while, like a week? How's the fights going?" Krillin asked.

"Android 18 told us something about Future Trunks?" Tien questioned.

"Oh, yeah!" Bulma said, "Trunks came in from the future. Apparently his world was purged of all life before he decided to come here for help."

"Really? Wouldn't Beerus and Whis be annoyed by that?" Yamcha questioned.

And with that, Beerus and Whis striked down. "Someone said something about someone coming from the future?!" Beerus shouted. "Who, what, where, when, why!?"

Bulma squeaked out: "Uh, me... Future Trunks, in the time machine, from the future, a few hours ago and because he was about to die."

Whis sighed. "Let's hope the Grand Priest does not figure out about this crime."

Trunks and Goten were looking in the direction of West City. They saw clashes and beams. They also sensed Goku and Vegeta in a terrible state. "Do they have Senzu Beans?" Trunks asked Goten.

"No, my dad only took 4." Goten replied.

"This is bad..." Trunks said. "We have to do something!"

"No!" Chi-Chi shouted, "Again, you aren't going over there! It's too dangerous for you boys!"

"But we're Super Saiyans!" Goten exclaimed.

Beerus looked over to Goten and Trunks. "Goku in Ultra Instinct couldn't handle Lemocras. I doubt you two, or your stupid fusion could handle that type of pressure." He said ominously.

"Wait- what?!" Krillin exclaimed. "I got word that Piccolo and Vegito were able to hold him off! How can Lemocras beat Goku in Ultra Instinct?"

"I would say it's a long story, but it's not." Bulma began, "We were going to Capsule Corp. to help Future Trunks rebuild the time machine, but Lemocrass-hole came in and attacked. Goku, Trunks, Vegeta and Broly were able to hold him off. But Lemocras transformed further. But the gap was being closed when Gohan used that God Blue form, but still not enough. We came here without Gohan while he held off Lemocras, then Gogeta, Trunks and Broly went to finish him off. They're still fightin' now."

"That's a long story, mom." Trunks said with a nod.

"Goten! Trunks!" A voice shouted in their head.

"Piccolo!" Goten shouted. "Do you need anything?"

"Of course I need something, it's the only reason I'm talking to you two right now. Korin's Tower is still intact, it seems Lemocras hasn't hit it yet. I need you two to go to the tower and get Senzu Beans right now!"

"But our moms told us we couldn't go!" Trunks shouted.

"I don't care! Go, now!"

Goten and Trunks looked at eachother. They nodded. "Sorry, mom." Trunks said. Goten and Trunks powered up into Super Saiyan and flew off.