3 - An All-Out Battle for Legendary Warriors!

• - 🐉 - •

At this point in our story, behind the scenes, Lemocras has been destroying multiple planets, roughly 4... This is a great disturbance to Universe Seven. This only means one thing, read on to find out!

• - 🐉 - •

Dende's Lookout.

The Z-Fighters stood and stared at Vegeta, who had went and gathered everyone, starting with Goku and ending with Krillin. "Whatcha bring us here for, Vegeta? Is it one of your Bingo Dances when Beerus was attacking again?" Goku asked.

"Hmph. It's something serious, Kakarot! So get focused, this is extremely dangerous." Vegeta demanded, staring at everyone who stood infront of him.

Goku, Tien Shinhan, Krillin, Piccolo, Gohan, Yamcha, Roshi, Videl, Chi-Chi, Bulma, Goten, Trunks and Dende stood infront of him.

"This must be about the energy I sensed in the far end of the universe..." Piccolo thought, closing his eyes. He could still sense it, along with two others.

While Vegeta was explaining, Gohan walked to Piccolo, who seemed disturbed and worried. "You okay, Piccolo?"

~"He'll be arriving in a week, and you weaklings need some serious training!" Vegeta was shouting in the background.~

"I'm fine..." Piccolo said. He glared at Gohan. "You've been slacking, I can tell from your energy reading."

"I know! I know! I've been really busy." Gohan acknowledged. Vegeta then snapped his fingers at him.

"You especially! You need some goddamn training, Mr. Scholar!"

Goku smiled and looked to the temple on the lookout, then to Gohan. "How bout I bring him into the Time Chamber for a day or two, get him really trained up! And then some of you can train in the Gravity Chamber, and some of the really strong ones can go to Whis for some training. That way, we all get trainin'." Goku said.

"T-That's not a bad idea..." Krillin stated.

Goten slouched. "I wanted to go in with dad, though..." Goten stated, Gohan looked down at him.

"You can go in then-"

"Or, me and Mr. Popo can upgrade the Time Chamber to let 3 people in." Dende said.

"You can do that?" Tien questioned, Dende nodded.

Dende walked to the Time Chamber. "It'd take an hour or two, though, as we need to adjust everything inside."

"That's fine." Goku said.

"Enough time for Goten to get studying!" Chi-Chi exclaimed. "Goten, you're bringing your books in with you when you go into that Superbolic Watch- whatever."

"But moom-"

"No buts!" Chi-Chi said. "And you better read, Gohan can help you."

Gohan began: "But moom-" Chi-Chi just groaned.

"Well, do your thing, come on man." Yamcha said. "I need to get in here right after them, I've gotten rusty."