Chater 9

MIZ POV

I was forced to attend parent teacher night at the school since Miss Bitters said I had to keep an eye on Meep, who she called 'Your problematic brat'

I grumbled as I walked into the cafeteria which was now filled with people who were nervously glancing at two parents.

Wait, are those Zim's robot parents? That thieving little bastard!

I growled as I started walking towards them only to be stopped when Dib ran into me, I didn't fall, but Dib did. He looked annoyed as he rubbed his rather large head.

"Don't get to close, their dangerous robots made by Zim to trick everyone into believing he's human." He warned while a head in a screen approached us. It took an embarrassingly long time to realize it was Dib's father on the device.

"Excuse my insane son." My eye twitched at his words as I started growling at him. Admittedly it wasn't so much as him calling his son insane as me having a few bad memories of being called insane myself while growing up.

"STOP CALLING HIM INSANE, HE MIGHT TALK TO MUCH, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM ANY LESS BRILLIANT! SOMETHING'S HE SAYS ARE COMPLETE GIBBERISH, BUT HE KNOWS IT'S GIBBERISH! AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED YOU'RE THE ONLY INSANE ONE HERE!" I was panting after my little monologue.

Dib laughed nervously while Gaz looked at me with one eye opened while Professor Membrane only looked at me with suprise.

"Go look after your kid." Miss Bitters said out of nowhere, but the fear has yet to set in since I'm still rather upset

"She's not my kid!" I threw my hands up as I walked away.

***

MEEP POV

Big brother Zim dragged Meep to the convention stand and explained to Meep it was important to stay out of the way and let the robot parents handle things.

Meep nodded obediently and eyed the food on the table behind Meep when she was rudely bothered.

"HEY NEW BESTEST FRIEND!" Oh no. It was the hooman...

Meep shoved some of the sugary convections into her mouth as she hushed the Melvin-hooman.

"Shh! Not so loud, big brother Zim will hear you." The hooman wiped some of the crumbs Meep accident spat on to his face before smiling.

"Sorry I just wanted to know if our trip to Membrane labs are still on?" Meep was about to reply when Miz's voice filled the room.He was shouting at a floating monitor man.

After that the robot parents started to act strange. Big brother Zim tried to cover up their behavior, but failed. It resulted in beautiful chaos.

Big brother Zim grabbed Meep by her collar and dragged her over to the dad bot which took off through the roof carrying us home.

Sorry for the chapter, but more shall be coming soon.

Keep onto your hats folks couse you ain't seen nothing yet! (Who ever got that, I like you.)