1

I don't own twilight, the only thing I own is the additional characters and the plot.

A few things in my story line might not add up to the original timeline, if anything is too off or there are a few mistakes in the plot, please don't hesitate to comment and let me now and I will fix it as soon as I can.

Thank you x

Victoria pedretti as Alyssa Hauser.

Dennis quaid as Alyssa's father

Every other character is the same as in the movies x

______________________

"Mike stop!" she yelled, pushing his body off from on top of her, he looked hurt and embarrassed as she moved away from him and out of the car door, into the cold night air.
"I thought we were having fun?" he asked as he looked at her over the top of his car, his hands balled on the roof.
"you might have been!" she all but screamed "take a hint Mike, when a girl pushes you away from her, it means she's not having a brilliant time" she reached into the car and grabbed her purse,she hurriedly slammed the door and walked away from the restaurant parking lot.
"alyssa wait!" he yelled she could hear him getting closer to her.
"take one more step jackass and I will pummel your testicles into ground beef and feed them to the pigs" she yelled not even turning around, her heels where in her hand as she tiptoed over the small puddles of la push.

Mike had asked her out on a date a few weeks ago, she thought he liked herby the way he looked at her but, it turns out he only liked looking at her. She had spent hours on her hair just for him to dig his greedy hands into it and tangle up her blonde locks, spent thirty minutes on her makeup just for him to smush his lips on hers and smudge her lipstick, she bought a green flowy dress to impress him and all he can do is imagine what's underneath it. Tears stained her cheeks as she turned to a dirt road up to Jacobs house, she sobbed into the corner of her arm as she carried on up the road, throwing her shoes in a fit of rage into the trees lining the road, her dress was short and the wind kept blowing it up and sending shivers down her tanned legs. As she neared the top of the road she saw his little red cabin, his newly built car just out front.