Part 1

Allison
********************************************
"No...NO...I'm done with you guys...I'm moving out and never coming back" I yell to my dad and step mom. "Ali...honey wait!" dad yells as I run downstairs and pack my stuff. I put my clothes into suitcases and my belongings into my car. "I love you...I'll call you soon" I say hugging my little brother Jackson. "I love you too...Ali" he says slightly crying into my chest.
I walk out the door without a word to my parents and hop into my freezing car and start the engine. I hear the engine roar to life as I turn the key. I don't have anywhere to go. There is one thing I know for certain that I am done living in that house. I pull out of the driveway and start to drive as I call my best friend Hannah.

Hannah: Hey whats up

Allison: can I stay at your place until I find an apartment, I know you live 2 hours away but I can't live here anymore.

Hannah: Yes of course, what happened?

Allison: I'm just fed up living with my parents...I packed up my shit into my car and just starting driving then called you

Hannah: yeah, Bryce is sleeping here though, he came down for the week for Los Angeles

Allison: I don't even care, I just want to be as far away from my dads house as possible

Hannah: Okay...come on over...I love you see you soon

Allison: I love you too

I drive to Hannah's and park in the driveway. I bang on the steering wheel and start to cry. I see Hannah and Bryce walk outside towards the car. Hannah opens the door and hugs me tightly. "It's okay Ali...I'm here" she says softly. The two of us walk inside the house as Bryce grabs my bag. "Do you want to talk about it?" Hannah questions as she sits on the couch beside me. "Not really" I reply laying my head on her shoulder.