Part 3

I open the door and come face to face with my mom. "Hurry up, he gets home in 30 minutes." She says hugging me. My mom isn't the reason I'm moving out. It's my dad. He is manipulative and rude. It's always me disrespecting him and me being rude. He never does anything wrong in his eyes. After about 20 minutes we get everything in the U-haul. We say goodbye to our mom and just as we walk out of the house. My dad pulls up in the front of the house in my mom's car. Fuck...He gets out and walks up to Bryce, Hannah and I. He then does the unexpected. He punches Bryce square in the face. It doesn't even faze him which shocks my dad. Bryce gets a punch in and my dad looks straight at me. He charges towards me and Bryce tries to stop him but he pushes Bryce to the ground. "You little shit...you aren't going anywhere." He yells. He then smacks me so hard I fall to the ground. "Noooooo" Bryce yells. Hannah runs over to me. My ears are ringing and my vision is starting to go black. I black out for a second and I hear Bryce's voice get closer to me. "Sis.....Ali......Allison.....FUCK" I hear him say closer than ever now. I don't have the strength to say a word. My father is fucking crazy and I know he will follow me as long as he is alive. Bryce then picks me up and carries me to the car. My vision then starts to come back faintly and I see him looking down at me. "You're gonna be alright Ali he just knocked the wind out of you. He didn't leave a mark though surprisingly." He says trying to lighten the mood. Hannah starts the U-haul and drives off. Bryce gets in the driver's seat and he puts his hand behind my neck. "You'll be okay sis...I promise you that...and I'm willing to do anything to keep you safe....and with that I think you and Hannah should move to LA with me...you don't have to make a decision right now but I think it's for the best to get away from dad." I nod my head. "That sounds good to me." I say weakly. He laughs and sighs in joy at the same time. He reaches over and kissed my forehead. I put the seat back and turn towards the car door. Bryce starts to rub my back and he lulls me to sleep.