Part 7

"My dad got very physical with Ali and I" "Shit bro are you guys alright...I mean obviously you are but like mentally?" I ask. "I am but I don't know about Ali, just keep an eye on her." "Yeah man of course I will, she is like my little sister dude. I got this." "Well I have to travel for a week or so will you guys just keep a close eye on her, you know how bad she used to get." "Bro I got this...don't worry." "I'm gonna get some sleep here tonight and then head back to my place in the morning if that's alright with you." I nod and pull him into a big hug. I walk back upstairs and I head into Sam's room. "Hey man." I say plopping on his bed. "Hey." Katrina says. "Fuck you scared the shit out of me." I yell falling onto the platform his bed is on. "Sam and the guys went out to go get food for all of us about 10 minutes ago." I nod and smile. "What?" She says. "Nothing, I'm just glad Bryce came to us for help...that shows he trusts us." "Yeah...me too." She replies. "How about you go to your room so you're there when she gets out of the shower." She says. I nod and throw a pillow at her. "Asshole!" She yells. "Shut up you love me!" I yell back. I walk into my room and sit on the couch. Ali walks back into the room and we just look at each other. Sam and the guys get home with the food and we all hang out in the kitchen and eat. After about an hour or so we hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Bryce says. "Colby..."He says as he walks back. "My dad is at the door." He whispers in my ear. "Ali go upstairs..." Bryce says. "Why?" She asks worried. "No...he wants me...I'll go with him...he will leave you all alone if I go with him." "Don't even fucking talk like that you aren't going with him." Bryce says. "Back off Bryce." She replies.