Part 6

I am tapped awake. I look up to see Sam. "Hey the girls are here man." He says softly. "Alright give me a second." I get up off of the couch and walk to the door and see Hannah and Bryce. I walk over to them and see Bryce's black eye. "Bro what the fuck happened?" I ask him. "I'll tell you later...I don't my sister to know you know." I nod and see Bryce's sister walk in. Holy shit is hot. Fuck. Colby no. That's Bryce's sister. She is off limits. Sort of. Fuck stop Colby. I walk up to Hannah and give her a hug. "Hey, Ali nice to see you" I say. We have met before but it was last summer. She was comfortable with me when Bryce and Hannah weren't around. She spent most of her time with me when Bryce and Hannah were at work or out filming. She doesn't like to be alone. Her and Bryce didn't have the best childhood. I don't know details but I know enough to know her and Bryce personally. I hug her and she squeezes me tightly and doesn't let go until I do. Something really bad must have happened. I can see it in Bryce's face. "How about you come upstairs and we can get you settled." I say. Ali nods and we walk upstairs to my room and we get her stuff settled. I move a pillow and blanket to the couch for me. I'm gonna give her the bed. I'm nice like that I'm not a dick head. Ali sits on my couch and just stares at her hands. "Hey, you alright?" I ask. "No, I don't really want to talk about it can Bryce just tell you?" "Oh yeah of course" "It's not because I don't trust you, it's just what happened I would rather forget than relive, ya know." "No I understand Ali...you don't have to explain yourself here." Ali hops in the shower and I walk downstairs to see Bryce fixing his shirt and hair. "Hey bro." I say putting my hand on his shoulder. "So what happened?" I ask quietly.